You Are Loved

  • Thread starter Thread starter TemporaryCircumstances
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TemporaryCircumstances

Guest
I have been reading a lot of posts here about those who struggle with seeing the love our Father has for them.
These people probably won't read this (if anyone reads this), but if by chance someone does; know you are loved.
The struggles and trials we have to face in this world are awful. There are gonna be times when we fall or think we can't do it, and look up and ask "Why?" And God sees our struggles, and He feels our pain, but there is no earthly trial that God can't conquer. Our plans lead to happiness in this world, but His lead to eternal life in heaven with Him. There are going to be times when we curse our own name for something we had done, but then you look up and realize that the LORD is doing the exact opposite of that. He is looking down upon you with love wishing you to have an amazing relationship with Him. There is no greater love than the love of God, and there is no greater one to get us through this broken world into eternal life with Him. God Bless each and every one of you ♡
 
tourist;bt19425 said:
I agree with what you have written. Life is indeed a struggle at times.


Yes it is, and I am glad you can agree. I just looked over what I wrote and I just thought "Man Natania you should really listen to the things you say" haha sometimes it seems like I'm writing a letter to myslef without that intention :P
 
TemporaryCircumstances;bt19428 said:
Yes it is, and I am glad you can agree. I just looked over what I wrote and I just thought "Man Natania you should really listen to the things you say" haha sometimes it seems like I'm writing a letter to myslef without that intention :P

Happens to me a lot too, isn't it wonderful? I think God is writing a letter to us through our own fingers. He works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform. We know He is wonderful, but how precious the times when we really feel it in a strong way!