You Know Your Stretching the Truth When________________________?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

88

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2016
3,517
77
48
Be Sweet---- some people have a hard time telling the truth.. You Know Your Stretching the Truth When____________?
 
It hits you in the face like a broken rubber band...
 
Louie, the biggest liar in Jersey doesn' t trust ya...
 
When you are constantly checking to see if your pants are on fire.
 
You know you're stretching the truth when...


What an absurd proposition.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
 
You Know Your Stretching the Truth When the majority of people here agree with what you said. (Or maybe that's when you know you are wrong.)
 
You have to bring out a dictionary to find out what the definition of is ,is .
Blessings
Bill
 
You have to bring out a dictionary to find out what the definition of is ,is .
Blessings
Bill
You know, I hate it when I look up a word in the dictionary, and the deffintion uses a word you dont know, and then you have to go and look up that word
 
When you have to cut funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
 
You know, I hate it when I look up a word in the dictionary, and the deffintion uses a word you dont know, and then you have to go and look up that word

Oh yeah, I can relate....it can literally take me an hour to read a page. Sometimes in the news forum I find myself doing that, first thing that goes thru my mind is why do they have to use such big words? Lol
 
I'm so sweet that I became a sweet myself.

21YbpjFYGbL.jpg


This is a selfie of myself, as proof that I am being (a) sweet. And no, you may not eat or lick me.

Anyway...

When even pathological liars and murderers give you strange looks of pure confusion.