You Know You're in Love When...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCris

...you sacrifice the last bit of ice cream so they can have it.
...you care enough about their rest to wear a Breathe Right nose strip to bed.
...you are not only willing, but happy to attend a Taylor Swift concert with them (ok, 'happy' may be pushing it).

This is meant to be silly, so have fun with it (though serious answers are welcome too!).

How do/will you know when you're in love?

T

Tinuviel

When I'll buy vanilla ice cream because he prefers it...even though the chocolate was on sale. Or wait...maybe that's just stupid.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
He actually shares the remote. Maybe for 5 minutes tops.

L

LittleMermaid

When I'm willing to cook something I don't like because he does...like spaghetti.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I know I am in love when I am not planning my escape ;)

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
...I actually take it easy on them while playing multiplayer.

Hah, that'll never actually happen... :sneaky:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
*Lynx sits in the corner taking down notes so he will be able to tell if he ever comes down with this "love" affliction.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
When I'll buy vanilla ice cream because he prefers it...even though the chocolate was on sale. Or wait...maybe that's just stupid.
Anybody who prefers vanilla over chocolate had better bring a VERY good brand of vanilla ice cream... and better be planning to make a banana smoothie or something with it. It better be Blue Bell homemade vanilla at minimum.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
When I’m willing to share my chocolate stash.

M

Miri

When you pretend to ignore them!

Just think there is hope for all of you on
my ignore list after all. Lol

(Joking, I don’t have anyone on ignore). 🙂

FENNER2

Apr 21, 2018
When you make scrambled eggs the right way for him.

T

toinena

When you accidentally calls your student by the name of the person you are in love with. (True story....)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
He can sit and watch a chick flick with you.

He a REAL mayne.