You Know You've Eaten Too Much When_________________?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

88

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2016
3,517
77
48
Be sweet------ some people love to eat------ more than others...
 
The cook at Golden Corral is glaring at you by the kitchen window...
 
Your a guest at Thanksgiving and they say help yourself and your side of the turkey is gone...
 
My shadow weighs 18 pounds

The back of my neck looks like a pack of hot dogs

The top of my pot belly is a wonderful cup holder when sitting in the chair

My blood type is beef gravy

I see "all you can eat" at the local buffet and I say "Challenge Accepted!"

I like a number 19 at McDonalds. That is three #6 and a #1. Diet coke though because I don't need the extra calories.
 
​When you already know that today is national Frozen Food and White Chocolate Cheesecake day without even needing to look at a calendar.
 
My shadow weighs 18 pounds

The back of my neck looks like a pack of hot dogs

The top of my pot belly is a wonderful cup holder when sitting in the chair

My blood type is beef gravy

I see "all you can eat" at the local buffet and I say "Challenge Accepted!"

I like a number 19 at McDonalds. That is three #6 and a #1. Diet coke though because I don't need the extra calories.
***wise decision on the Diet Coke...
 
when you match the discription in weird al yankorvic's parady of bad: fat
 
Your best friend owns a fast food restaurant and he talks to you about your reserved table...
 
People confuse your stomach with the bottomless pit in Revelation 9:1...
 
When you retire you live in the back room at Baskin Robbins...
 
The guy who eats 38 hotdogs on Coney Island calls you "the man"....