You Will Know Them By Their Fruit

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Senior Member
Jul 2, 2011
21,908
7,063
113
2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

To all brothers and sisters in Yeshua, Jesus. We are seeing this prophecy fulfilled as it has been ongoing since the times of the Apostles.

You will know them by elaborate webs of deceit in the guise of theologies based on the Word, yet their theologies must be named in order to distinguish themselves from each other, and none of them are mentioned in the Word of Yahweh, God.

When license is taught in lieu of the desire of Yeshua, Jesus, concerning obedience and learning directly from Yeshua, know to steer clear of them for their teachings are based on premises unfounded in the Word.

Their itching ears impel them away from sound Word-based doctrine towards a popular demand oriented way of avoiding any responsibility to Yahweh or obedience to the Word, and the Word is Jesus, Yeshua.

I confess, I am a sinner saved by grace. I have One Mediator between me and our Father, His Annointed, Yeshua. I need grace every day because I know the law is perfect, and though I wish to be just as Jesus, Yeshua, this will not occur until HIs day, when He finishes perfection in all of us. I praise Jesus, Yeshua, for saving those who are saved and me from the curse of the law leaving me free not to fret because I am not yet perfect. I will continue my best at obeying Him because He is good and always merciful to those who call upon Him in spirit and truth, amen..