Your mighty and precious sake

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
My Lord, how great thou art, Your Glory shines deep in my heart.

You inspire work and You empower follow through, so I stretch my hands and focus my sights towards You.

As I lay my hands on that which belongs to You. I'll seek do so with selfless love, praying for them in all that I do.

I'll not take for granted this privilege given, as I work, I will remain driven.

May every touch I give be for Your mighty and precious sake. What bliss I carry, knowing the pleasure You take.

Oh Yahweh, oh Yeshua, oh Holy Spirit...my soul beckons for Your magnificence. There is nothing I can do without Your majestic presence.

As long as my motives are You, pure and selfless, my soul will soar...not only now, but forever more.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
What a rewarding place to be. ICS, Interfaith Community Services, is such a warm and healing place to be the minute you walk into their nonprofit place of compassion. I enjoy seeing and working with the staff and volunteers so much. They work hard and give much. Stress is high and their shoulders tight, but they just keep on keeping on, all while smiling often. I feel honored in their company. I just see the hand of God working in the atmosphere.

I know it sounds like I am blowing smoke or exaggerating but I am not. Thank You Lord for Your sufficiency in making this a place where good deeds flourish.

Oct 12, 2012
My Lord, how great thou art, Your Glory shines deep in my heart.

You inspire work and You empower follow through, so I stretch my hands and focus my sights towards You.

As I lay my hands on that which belongs to You. I'll seek do so with selfless love, praying for them in all that I do.

I'll not take for granted this privilege given, as I work, I will remain driven.

May every touch I give be for Your mighty and precious sake. What bliss I carry, knowing the pleasure You take.

Oh Yahweh, oh Yeshua, oh Holy Spirit...my soul beckons for Your magnificence. There is nothing I can do without Your majestic presence.

As long as my motives are You, pure and selfless, my soul will soar...not only now, but forever more.
Good! Charli 🐻 the more we dwelve into Him, right!! 🔥

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Its so good to hear the heart of another that loves Him. It makes me feel not alone.

The art in poem is great as well