This is gloriously convoluted. LOL. Thank you/me for being such a good sport about it.
No way around it, we are good. And, together, we are even better.
This is gloriously convoluted. LOL. Thank you/me for being such a good sport about it.
I have had a conversation with myself on an email, but never on a forum.
So what's our theme song?No way around it, we are good. And, together, we are even better.
[video]https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=hts&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS640US640&q=Me+And+My+Shadow%2c[/video]Me And My Shadow,
Anything by Hans Zimmer is okay with me.No words... it just sounds like me xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL40zWEHOUE
*Inconsolable weeping ensues*Anything by Hans Zimmer is okay with me.
Tragic that we have to wait until 2017 for season 4 of the BBC series.
*Inconsolable weeping ensues*
![]()
I stopped waiting for it. >.< I don't think the tv special is out yet. UGHHH. Is there another Hobbit series that Watson is too busy with?! Or how many years does Cumberbatch need for his honeymoon?! ARGGGHH.
The holiday special debuts here on January 1st/tomorrow.I stopped waiting for it. >.< I don't think the tv special is out yet. UGHHH. Is there another Hobbit series that Watson is too busy with?! Or how many years does Cumberbatch need for his honeymoon?! ARGGGHH.