Your Theme Song

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siberian_Khatru
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have had a conversation with myself on an email, but never on a forum.
 
I have had a conversation with myself on an email, but never on a forum.

I used to talk to myself. I began to worry a bit when I answered myself. Felt even stranger when I first got into an argument with myself. But really had to quit that stuff when, one day, I lost an argument.
 
Me And My Shadow,

[video=youtube;i-4uKgXRnpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4uKgXRnpI[/video]
 
Last edited:
[video]https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=hts&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS640US640&q=Me+And+My+Shadow%2c[/video]Me And My Shadow,

Does that mean we have six more weeks of winter? :p
 
Maybe one of these days, if we really want to get in sync, we can get together online to do some of this... (Be sure to expand your screen, and watch it on <FULL SCREEN> view.
[video=youtube;DxIUqe9bfag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxIUqe9bfag[/video]
 
FSX! I love it (tho I usually fly the FA18 doing carrier landings in the SF Carrier mission add on.)
 
"I Made It Through the Rain" -Barry Manilow

[video=youtube;Z48oTB6ie10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z48oTB6ie10[/video]
 
Anything by Hans Zimmer is okay with me. :cool:

Tragic that we have to wait until 2017 for season 4 of the BBC series.
*Inconsolable weeping ensues*
giphy.gif
 
*Inconsolable weeping ensues*
giphy.gif

I stopped waiting for it. >.< I don't think the tv special is out yet. UGHHH. Is there another Hobbit series that Watson is too busy with?! Or how many years does Cumberbatch need for his honeymoon?! ARGGGHH.
 
I stopped waiting for it. >.< I don't think the tv special is out yet. UGHHH. Is there another Hobbit series that Watson is too busy with?! Or how many years does Cumberbatch need for his honeymoon?! ARGGGHH.
tumblr_lq0aoyPZCy1qlq05h.gif
 
I stopped waiting for it. >.< I don't think the tv special is out yet. UGHHH. Is there another Hobbit series that Watson is too busy with?! Or how many years does Cumberbatch need for his honeymoon?! ARGGGHH.
The holiday special debuts here on January 1st/tomorrow. :D