You're a Natural

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
I'm curious what you all might have a natural knack for, share what you feel you are a natural at😀

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I have a knack for walking up to any homeless person and treating them like a treasure. I always carry something in my car food wise and offer them something. Then I ask if I may pray with them and they 99% say 'yes!'. My prayer is that more people will offer help to these people who have only what they are pushing around. The other day, a young man and his dog were laying on the grass in front of the big supermarket up the street. He had a sign 'Just Hungry' for I don't know how long. I happened to have just bought 2 bags of dog food so offered him one for his dog and gave him $11 with which he then made a bee dive into the store. I thought why can't these people shopping give him a dollar?
Does that qualify for a 'knack', I hope so, lol.

Feb 28, 2016
my wife is a natural 'servant-artist-fisherwoman-care-giver', etc. -
I could go on, but it would embarrass her -
nother words, I think she's amazin'...
:)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Somehow, I have a sneaking suspicion that she is all you say. God bless you both always..

Feb 28, 2016
taking Tabin into our hearts/home and cherishing her, if only we could, also Jaume and Fizz!!!
this thread should have gone OFF of the CHARTS for edifying others!!! oh well...

fizz-Tabin-Jack,
oh, what Godly jewels you are to dennis and myself!!!
this has to be one of the greatest reasons why our Saviour has us staying here, even though we don't want to,
to edify those who are examples and teachers and lovers of Christ, without ego/etc...
:):)

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
taking Tabin into our hearts/home and cherishing her, if only we could, also Jaume and Fizz!!!
this thread should have gone OFF of the CHARTS for edifying others!!! oh well...

fizz-Tabin-Jack,
oh, what Godly jewels you are to dennis and myself!!!
this has to be one of the greatest reasons why our Saviour has us staying here, even though we don't want to,
to edify those who are examples and teachers and lovers of Christ, without ego/etc...
Awww how nice of you to say😀

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
I have a knack for walking up to any homeless person and treating them like a treasure. I always carry something in my car food wise and offer them something. Then I ask if I may pray with them and they 99% say 'yes!'. My prayer is that more people will offer help to these people who have only what they are pushing around. The other day, a young man and his dog were laying on the grass in front of the big supermarket up the street. He had a sign 'Just Hungry' for I don't know how long. I happened to have just bought 2 bags of dog food so offered him one for his dog and gave him $11 with which he then made a bee dive into the store. I thought why can't these people shopping give him a dollar?
Does that qualify for a 'knack', I hope so, lol.
Yes it does lol, I have a new knack for helping others that I didn't know was possible😀

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It seems we all weary of this site from time to time thinking in terms of just going away but then we realize that even if we are used to help one to our Yeshua, it is worth hanging around.

Also, most important, is to be here for our family in Yeshua. Right now I have my adoptive parents in mind.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, but she makes YOU clean out the Bass Boat when she gets back from the Lake

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I have a special gift of avoiding having a nack.........hmm, does that count?

anyhoo.png

Feb 28, 2016
PR already KNOWS where he stands in our world=Yeshuas...
we are bonded together and thus ONE in His Heart...
and yes, PR, he accepts that I am the oner fisher, without any regrets...

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
I'm a natural at being a complete and utter failure.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Drumming and computer programming.

I know martial arts and snowboarding too, but I had to work very hard towards learning them. I wasn't natural at them.

Drumming and computer programming come very naturally to me though. I don't even have to think much to do them. I've drummed with multiple Chicago rock bands and worked at multiple billion dollar software companies.

p.s. one thing I need to clarify is that being natural at them doesn't mean I'm the best by any means. I am very average at both among many good folks out there.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
speaking in tongues...I didnt have to learn it.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I am natural at being considerate and loving towards others, even when its not a good idea.