You're Never Too Old To...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

ummm tinuviel you misposted again,you were supposed to say,"didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your elders"?but you posted..."didn't anyone ever tell you not to respect your elders"?
.....You are never too old to make two grammar errors in one day!
Watch yourself, sir! If you saw, I posted a double negative, which is perfectly correct, if rather awkward.

C

CaptainGoat

You are never too old to find yourself on YouTube!

J

joefizz

Watch yourself, sir! If you saw, I posted a double negative, which is perfectly correct, if rather awkward.
you are never too old to admit that you are too negative at times!

Jul 10, 2015
You're never to old to dance in the rain wearing a pink tutu! :D

C

CaptainGoat

Have a sense of humour, or humour, or just sense!

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
You're never to old too dance

G

Galatea

Learn. Michaelangelo at the age of 87 said "I am still learning." I have this on a plaque on my bedroom wall.

J

Jessie_1

Hey Everyone,

Is there a part of you that's still a kid inside and always will be? Sometimes it's just nice to let go of all the responsibilities and worries and sorrows... to find a moment of joy in what may seem like the smallest things.

At Christmas dinner, both my brother and I showed up in Spider-man t-shirts (mine, of course, was much cooler. :))

My toddler nephews also their parents, "Auntie Kim really likes to play... Is she a kid like us, or a grown-up like you?" (That REALLY made me laugh! :)) On the other side of the family, my sister-in-law and niece were horrified by my confession that I've ALWAYS wanted a pair of "light-up" sneakers (hey, I do a lot of walking when it's still dark, so they'd actually be very practical! :)) I keep thinking someday I'll find a pair in a bigger kids' size and be able to fit into those...

At the playground, I still swing on the swings.

And when my parents and I were in a car accident a few weeks ago (no one was harmed, thank the Lord), my Dad talked about how everything you know can change in the blink of an eye. I know it sounds incredibly childish, but when I went to sleep a few night later, I asked my Mom to tuck me i before they left.

She pulled a blanket over me and gave me a big hug and kiss good-night, just like she did when they first got me (after my adoption, even though I was too young to remember then.)

You're Never Too Old... to play with kids, to wear a favorite t-shirt, or buy a pair of light-up shoes.

And, You're Never Too Old to know you are loved, and that you love that person right back so very much.

What are you never too old for?
I'm never too old to ride a shopping cart to my car!~ I'm never too old to play "lake monsters" with my grand kids.~ I'm never too old to get butterflies in my tummy from the kisses my husband gives. ~I'm never too old to keep an open mind to other's opinions.~ I'm never too old to learn new things. ~I'm NEVER too old to LOVE THE UNLOVABLE... (thanks to the reminder of a good friend).~ I'm never too old to "add" little sisters as treasures to my world.~ I'm never too old to forget LOVE IS THE BASIS of a truly healthy heart which is pleasing to God. :eek:

G

Galatea

That would be great if I lived in Florence where Michaelangelo once lived, but I don't live in a place anywhere near where Michaelangelo ever lived.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Never too old to play video games, or silly games of any kind. Never too old to read a good book.