Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
That is too hard of a question! (I want to know which character you were thinking of??) The ones I come up with are: Mrs. Gardner, because she's lived her life comfortably and seems like a very nice, unassuming, contented lady. OR Georgiana Darcy, because she is young and mature and has a very kind older brother who has her happiness very near to his heart. OR Elizabeth Bennet, (Pride and Prejudice characters all over the place), because...who doesn't want to live at Pemberly, have a sister like Jane, a husband like Mr. Darcy, and a rapier-quick wit? OR Fanny Price. Because...Edmund .
It has to be Elizabeth!
1. You are well read and has a musical training.
2. You have a gift of putting others before yourself.
3. You are wise and accept that life is not always sunny, and you make the practical decisions to cope with it.
4. You are full of grace and you are funny.
5. Your are deep down a romantic.
6. Your faith is also practical.
7. You totally deserve a Mr. Darcy in your life.
I could make the list longer, but as Elizabeth you would feel awkward with too much praise ;-)
* Yes, many things at different times in my life. We had three boys who went thru clothes like crazy as young ones, and we got some things there to live thru those changing sizes stages. They are long past that now, and I haven't frequented there much since.
For me, it would be more accurate to say: "Have you bought anything at a department store?" . I think I can count the articles of clothing that I have bought new on one hand. (excluding socks, and underwear, and shoes, which you just can't find in good shape at thrift stores). But beyond that, I use thrift stores heavily. For a person like myself who is more interested in what I actually look good in instead of wanting the latest fashion regardless of how it makes me look, thrift stores are great! They are way cheaper, and usually you can find stuff in good shape if you shop carefully.
What is your favourite "story" in your country's history?
Yes, many things at different times in my life. We had three boys who went thru clothes like crazy as young ones, and we got some things there to live thru those changing sizes stages. They are long past that now, and I haven't frequented there much since.