Bible Corruptions

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Senior Member
Jun 30, 2015
17,895
9,849
113
THE POWER OF GOD
TO PRESERVE
HIS INSPIRED HOLY WORDS
(Part 2 of 2)
None of your quotations mentions the KJV. The KJV is a translation; one in a large set of translations. God has indeed preserved His word, but nothing in the Bible suggests that the KJV is special. Every single verse you quoted could be applied equally to any other translation.
 

SoulWeaver

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2014
4,891
2,528
113
Speaking of Bible corruptions. Check out Joseph Smith's so called "Inspired" Version of the Bible. :eek:

https://www.lifeline2rlds.org/wp/?page_id=198
It sounds like the author was in delirium when they penned this. What a mess.
Now some posts on the forums, where people are making EVERYTHING into a parable and spewing disconnected confusions are finally beginning to make sense. This is where they learned. Very sad.
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
None of your quotations mentions the KJV. The KJV is a translation; one in a large set of translations. God has indeed preserved His word, but nothing in the Bible suggests that the KJV is special. Every single verse you quoted could be applied equally to any other translation.
No, that is not true. Not all of the Bibles are the same. NONE of the "Modern Translations" are translated the very same way. None of them read exactly the same way. They are all bastardizations of the King James Bible with impliments of Gnostic texts from Alexandria. The informative videos and other data that I am in the process of posting validate my remarks. You may choose to watch them or not, just as it is your option to examine any of the other data or not. That is your choice, but I assure you that ignorance is not bliss.
 

Dino246

Senior Member
Jun 30, 2015
17,895
9,849
113
No, that is not true. Not all of the Bibles are the same. NONE of the "Modern Translations" are translated the very same way. None of them read exactly the same way. They are all bastardizations of the King James Bible with impliments of Gnostic texts from Alexandria. The informative videos and other data that I am in the process of posting validate my remarks. You may choose to watch them or not, just as it is your option to examine any of the other data or not. That is your choice, but I assure you that ignorance is not bliss.
You seem ignorant of several facts. The KJV is not the original English Bible. It is not the "standard" against which all others are to be compared. Of course modern translations are going to be mutually different, and none of them is a "bastardization" of the KJV as they weren't produced from the KJV but from original-language sources. So, your 'facts' simply aren't true. Since you claim that ignorance is not bliss, it is incumbent upon you to check out the evidence from the other side of the debate, not merely the KJV-only side.
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
Before I proceed with more videos from Pastor David Daniels, in which he does a most excellent job in exposing how fake the sinaiticus is, I want to take a moment to interject a testimony of a family representing 4 generations of Jehovah's Witnesses that were miraculouslly called by The Lord and were born again to help those of you that are catching on the the great deception of the Occult agenda against the King James Bible with a gleening of understanding of how this deception has not only been going on from the R.C.C., but in how their false prophet groups also played a major role, as Jehovah's Witnesses, Momrons, and Seventh Day Adventists have deceived a combined total of roughly 60 MILLION people. This does not include the counted numbers of those deceived into Islam, or the Roman Catholic Church or other branches of the Occult. @tourist I hope that you might will appreciate listening to the testimony of The Mullins Family, since our last conversation where we touched on the topic of numbers of generations that are deceived into these various groups, and how there are those that do find the "narrow road that leads to eternal life". As time progresses, I will also include testimonies of Ex-Catholics, Ex-Mormons, Ex-Seventh Day Adventists, as well as Ex-Illuminati members that are now following The Lord Jesus Christ, along with other details in how all of these groups are actually cohesive and most similar with each other with their deceptive methods, as well as their "re-written" Bibles.

In the up and coming video of David Daniels, he addresses the topic "Why JWs Hate the KJV". There is nothing better than getting insight from those that have escaped the JW cult, to help us to better appreciate that the objective here is to get to the truth of this matter, unlike as the false accusers would otherwise suggest. The audio clips are free to download and/or listen. There will be two links for each audio. Also included in this two part post, will be the video "Witnesses of Jehovah" (Complete Official) which is very educational, and helpful for anyone desiring to reach friends or family members lost in the Jehovah's Witness religion, as well as the testimony of Floyd Erwin who also shared insight about the Watchtower deception against the King James Bible.

It is my honor to present the testimonies of The Mullins Family, Floyd Erwin, along with Ray & Marylin Marsh.
I pray that these will be a blessing to all that hear it!


The Mullins Family (1993) - Representing 4 generations of Jehovah’s Witnesses, each family member shares their personal story of their exit from the Watchtower and the new life they now have in Jesus.

>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


"Out of the Watchtower into the Family of God": Floyd Erwin:
Floyd spent 26 years serving the Watchtower. He left the organization in 1970.

>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


"A Wonderful Thing Happened": Ray and Marilyn Marsh (1985):
Ray and Marilyn were Jehovah's Witnesses for 50 years. Ray even went to prison because of obeying the Watchtower. After they left the organization they found Jesus just through reading the Bible.


>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


BONUS:
Examining the New World Translation: Peter Barnes


>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound

🎥 Witnesses of Jehovah (Complete Official) - Jeremiah Films 🎥
Jeremiah Films
Published on Apr 3, 2012
The movie that has stirred up so much interest in Watchtower history and controversial flip-flops in doctrine. Includes interviews and testimonies of ex-JWs and JW elders. Many JWs have watched this and left the organization. 1986

This is a hard-hitting documentary of the history of Jehovah's Witnesses.
To purchase video copies of the movie Visit & see: M.M. OutReach




Why JWs Hate the KJV
Chicktracts
Published on Aug 12, 2015
"Vlog 124: Little-known facts about JWs, the KJV, and one world Bible for one world religion. God bless you all! – David W. Daniels."



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

mustaphadrink

Senior Member
Dec 13, 2013
1,457
247
63
Thanks Brother for sharing this little nugget! That goes right along with the Jehovah's Witnesses' Gnostic "New World Translation"; Seventh Day Adventists' Gnostic "Clear Word Bible"; And the Muslims Gnostic "Quran".
None of what are used by evangelical C|hristians.
 

mustaphadrink

Senior Member
Dec 13, 2013
1,457
247
63
Before I proceed with more videos from Pastor David Daniels, in which he does a most excellent job in exposing how fake the sinaiticus is, I want to take a moment to interject a testimony of a family representing 4 generations of Jehovah's Witnesses that were miraculouslly called by The Lord and were born again to help those of you that are catching on the the great deception of the Occult agenda against the King James Bible with a gleening of understanding of how this deception has not only been going on from the R.C.C., but in how their false prophet groups also played a major role, as Jehovah's Witnesses, Momrons, and Seventh Day Adventists have deceived a combined total of roughly 60 MILLION people. This does not include the counted numbers of those deceived into Islam, or the Roman Catholic Church or other branches of the Occult. @tourist I hope that you might will appreciate listening to the testimony of The Mullins Family, since our last conversation where we touched on the topic of numbers of generations that are deceived into these various groups, and how there are those that do find the "narrow road that leads to eternal life". As time progresses, I will also include testimonies of Ex-Catholics, Ex-Mormons, Ex-Seventh Day Adventists, as well as Ex-Illuminati members that are now following The Lord Jesus Christ, along with other details in how all of these groups are actually cohesive and most similar with each other with their deceptive methods, as well as their "re-written" Bibles.

In the up and coming video of David Daniels, he addresses the topic "Why JWs Hate the KJV". There is nothing better than getting insight from those that have escaped the JW cult, to help us to better appreciate that the objective here is to get to the truth of this matter, unlike as the false accusers would otherwise suggest. The audio clips are free to download and/or listen. There will be two links for each audio. Also included in this two part post, will be the video "Witnesses of Jehovah" (Complete Official) which is very educational, and helpful for anyone desiring to reach friends or family members lost in the Jehovah's Witness religion, as well as the testimony of Floyd Erwin who also shared insight about the Watchtower deception against the King James Bible.

It is my honor to present the testimonies of The Mullins Family, Floyd Erwin, along with Ray & Marylin Marsh.
I pray that these will be a blessing to all that hear it!


The Mullins Family (1993) - Representing 4 generations of Jehovah’s Witnesses, each family member shares their personal story of their exit from the Watchtower and the new life they now have in Jesus.

>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


"Out of the Watchtower into the Family of God": Floyd Erwin:
Floyd spent 26 years serving the Watchtower. He left the organization in 1970.

>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


"A Wonderful Thing Happened": Ray and Marilyn Marsh (1985):
Ray and Marilyn were Jehovah's Witnesses for 50 years. Ray even went to prison because of obeying the Watchtower. After they left the organization they found Jesus just through reading the Bible.


>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


BONUS:
Examining the New World Translation: Peter Barnes


>> Click to Listen <<
>> Right Click to Download <<


Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
I do not know what you are rabbiting on about because as far as I know, evangelical Christians are not members of the JWs and do not read their bible.
 

mailmandan

Senior Member
Apr 7, 2014
21,589
10,340
113
55
I am not sure that there is any point in doing this as evangelical Christians do not use said bible.
The title of the thread is "Bible Corruptions." I was simply pointing out a translation of the Bible that certainly has been corrupted. People in the RLDS church who use that corrupt translation consider that church to be "Christian."
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
I do not know what you are rabbiting on about because as far as I know, evangelical Christians are not members of the JWs and do not read their bible.
Well, of course you don't understand as it is obvious that you have not bothered to listen to any of the audios or view any of the videos that I have already posted. That is equivalent to not doing your homework and then later saying that you don't understand why it is that you got an "F" on your report card.
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
The title of the thread is "Bible Corruptions." I was simply pointing out a translation of the Bible that certainly has been corrupted. People in the RLDS church who use that corrupt translation consider that church to be "Christian."
That is absolutely correct! The Jehovah's Witnesses also consider themselves to be "Christian", as also do the Seventh Day Adventists, and yet not only are they each false prophets with re-written Bibles, but each one claims that they are "the true Church", and that everyone else is "apostate", as they slander Biblical Christianity.

And the biggest problem today is that many Churches have and are openly embracing these false prophet groups as their brethren, but they are also allowing for them to come into their Churches with their false doctrines, which is all the result of the other Gnostic "Modern Translations" that have been flooded into Churches, as scores of peoples have had their faiths made shipwreck on trusting the inerrancy and infallibility of the King James Bible. Examples of proof evidence can also be used to back up what I have shared here, as it has already even become obvious on the TBN Network, where they host Seventh Day Adventists "programming", and with the likes of Marylin Hickey, Rick Warren, and others embracing the Muslims, and then there is the false prophet, Irwin Baxter, who blasphemously stated on TBN that all religions worship the same god, but call him by a different name, including Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, and so forth.

And there are Churches, such as a Baptist Church in Florida that has three images of idols in their main entrance, of Buddha, Confucius, and their "false Jesus", and they teach "all three religions" in that Church. It was also reported on American Family Radio some time back by Bryan Fischer that a Presbyterian Church had also set up a very large image of an idol, and these were before the Vatican had set up the image of the idol of Molech. These events are all the result of their turning their backs on God, and not trusting the inerrancy and infallibility of the King James Bible. This blending of religions is taken right out of the Devil's play book, better known as "Morals and Dogmas" by Satanist Freemason Albert Pike, per their reshaping of society into the time before the flood of Noah's day.
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
Something Funny About Sinaiticus ...
What's wrong with Codex Sinaiticus? And what is it really? Find out.

01 Is Sinaiticus a Fake?
Chicktracts
Published on Dec 4, 2015
"Vlog 145: Could a foundation of modern Bibles, Codex Sinaiticus, be a fake? God bless you all! - David W. Daniels"




02 KJV, Sinaiticus and the NWO (New World Order)
Chicktracts
Published on Dec 10, 2015
"Vlog 147: What does Codex Sinaiticus have to do with the occult and the New World Order? God bless you all! - David W. Daniels"



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
03 Who Darkened Sinaiticus?
Chicktracts
Published on Dec 7, 2015
"Vlog 146: Who darkened Codex Sinaiticus to look ancient? A surprising answer. God bless you all! - David W. Daniels

See the color changes in the text I show in the video!
Tobit 2:2 – 3:6
codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx?dir=next&folioNo=3&lid=en&quireNo=37&side=v&zoomSlider=0

Tobit 1:7 – 2:2
codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx?dir=prev&folioNo=4&lid=en&quireNo=37&side=r&zoomSlider=0 "




04 Is the Sinaiticus Origin a Lie?
Chicktracts
Published on Dec 17, 2015
"Vlog 149: Could Tischendorf have lied to everyone about the origin of Sinaiticus? God bless you all! - David W. Daniels"



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
05 Why You Can't Trust Sinaiticus
Chicktracts
Published on Dec 30, 2015
"Vlog 150: Why You Can't Trust the Codex Sinaiticus, Part 1. God bless you all! - David W. Daniels"




06 Coloring the Truth
Chicktracts
Published on Jan 7, 2016
"Vlog 151: Why color Sinaiticus? To hide the embarrassing truth of what it is. God bless you all! - David W. Daniels

The Codex Sinaiticus is available for public viewing online at www.codexsinaiticus.org "



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
07 Which Part Is Scripture?
Chicktracts
Published on Jan 12, 2016
"Vlog 152: Which part of Sinaiticus can I trust as God's words? Can you tell? God bless you all! - David W. Daniels

Sinaiticus can be viewed online at www.codexsinaiticus.org "




08 Deleted on Purpose?
Chicktracts
Published on Jan 15, 2016
"Vlog 153: Was Mark 16:9-20 deleted on purpose from Sinaiticus? God bless you! – David W. Daniels

You may want the subtitles on, to help you think this out."



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
09 Is That Your Best Job?
Chicktracts
Published on Jan 20, 2016
"Vlog 154: Is Sinaiticus one of Constantine’s 50 Bibles? See why or why not. God bless you all! – David W. Daniels"




10 Uniquely Bad
Chicktracts
Published on Jan 22, 2016
"Vlog 155: If the "oldest and best" Bible manuscript...isn't, then what is it? Some “place errors,” and what the Sinaiticus might really be. God bless you all! – David W. Daniels"



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
11 How Old Is It Really?
Chicktracts
Published on Feb 1, 2016
"Vlog 156: Could it be that the "oldest and best" -- aren't? How old IS the Sinaiticus? God bless you! - David W. Daniels"




12 What Did Constantine Want?
Chicktracts
Published on Feb 5, 2016
"Vlog 155: If the "oldest and best" Bible manuscript...isn't, then what is it? Some “place errors,” and what the Sinaiticus might really be. God bless you all! – David W. Daniels"



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
13 Sinaiticus & the Zombie Apocalypse
Chicktracts
Published on Feb 10, 2016
"Vlog 158: How Codex Sinaiticus started a zombie apocalypse. God bless you all! – David W. Daniels"




14 It's a Job
Chicktracts
Published on Feb 12, 2016
"Vlog 159 - Find out how big the network is that was created to push the Sinaiticus and Bibles changed by it. God bless you all! - David W. Daniels"



Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!
 

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
477
77
28
Heaven Bound
15 No Doctrine Affected?


Chicktracts
Published on Feb 18, 2016
"Vlog 160: 2 crucial doctrines – changed by Sinaiticus! See for yourself. God bless you all! – David W. Daniels"



16 Prove It.

Chicktracts
Published on Feb 24, 2016
"Vlog 161: Find out 4 ways you can prove a manuscript is a fake!

God bless you! – David W. Daniels

Info:

This is the vlog people are looking for, regarding the Codex 2427 hoax. It was listed as Category I, as if it were the highest quality. But some straightforward, scientific testing, coupled with some textual searching for a source document, proved 2427 to be a hoax. This is a set of tests that no one is willing to do for Codex Sinaiticus."


Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!