the actual question should be 'why would anyone, Christian or otherwise, support Biden et al
but in the meantime, let's take a look at all this talkity talk you have going on
1. He condoned the the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi. yes? proof ?
2. He has numerous close ties to organized crime, really? proof?
3. I do not see him repenting of anything. oh I didn't know you live in the White House and have 24/7 xray vision
4. he is constantly trying to cause panic by exaggerating threats from migrants and exaggerating Democrats as being radical, instilling unnecessary fear right. because it would be so much better if we all had MS13 gang members as neighbors, not to mention drug dealers, rapists, thieves and other shadow human beings playing in our children's swing sets.
the other thing here, is that you accuse him of lying re covid when he did not want to cause panic and now you say he is causing panic. maybe it is how you view things? you know, lopside while hanging your head upside off your couch with CNN on the tv
do you know what Marxism or Communism is? if not, that would be because of the excellent leftist agenda in today's classrooms
I guess you have not had your business burned to the ground or all windows broken in your store and all goods stolen or your car set on fire while you are in it etc etc etc
5. I see him being anti-Christian in everything he does as says. myopic vision presented by tunnel vision presented by liberal media outlets. so you are ok with late term abortions or killing those already born? oh that's great. vote left then
and this is why the education system needs a systemic overhaul