Every generation is lost if their parents fail to love them. Is my view...many parents instincitvely push their children away and it isnt that the children necessarily WANT to be different. They just naturally are.
I think being conscripted into the army isnt exactly what parents wanted for their children/offspring either.
I agree with you..about parent & child issue.
- It is a known/acknowledged issue(problem).
From my post..
When the young fellow said..
- "my generation is lost.."
He was talking about..
- the search for the meaning of life, spiritual issue, etc..
With advanced technology, modern conveniences, etc..
His generation is lost..still searching.
Young fellow was a committed Christian.
He was concerned about his generation.
- His view/perspective was..'the ultimate issue is spiritual (his generation).'
* You might not agree with his view..many people do not.
People at the breakfast meeting were committed Christians(with spiritual maturity)..& from older generation.