2018 Is Around The Corner what are the top 2 things you will pray the New Year bring?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Senior Member
Oct 17, 2016
1,779
819
113
55
Revival around the world
God will use Josh and I together to serve Him
 
Last edited:
I love New Years! It's the most exciting time!

I just want a peaceful 2018. My cup is already overflowing so maybe I'd like to be able to share more of my blessings and reach out to more people in a peaceful, joyful and loving way!
 
Hmmm, direction :). I can't think of another one right now...
 
Get my stupid, cotton-picking, worthless, poopy doo-doo, dumb PhD done. Tired of that thing.

Survive until 2019