37 still not married

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tailormaid

Apr 21, 2016
I feel like I have no hope for my future any more. I have not settled in life and feel like nobody likes me. I want to die. I am trying to read the Bible but feel very hopeless and mI condem myself for my mistakes and foolishness.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. This is the Introductions forum. Your subject OP is better suited for the Family forum. :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
With God in your life it is never hopeless. Once you confess your sins to God in His eyes you are as white as snow. If you have not already done so pray for God to find a way to end your loneliness. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, don't worry about it. God is in control.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Hi Taylormaid, nice to meet you!!

Just curious, you joined On April of 16, but you are just now making a post? I just wondered why?

As for the nobody likes you comment, you have to learn to like yourself first. Why do you feel you are unlikeable?

The feeling of wanting to die, is a dead end solution, that profits nobody but the undertaker!!

Learning to live is what you should be concentrating on!!

Do you have family? Surely they love you? And I feel like you have friends, but maybe you do not appreciate them?

Hope deferred makes the heart grow sick, you need to rekindle your hope.

The bible is the best book to find hope in, and the best place in the world to be able to get rid of the condemnation for past mistakes and foolishness.

It will give you a brand new start, fresh every day.

Do you pray before reading it? Asking God to speak to you thru the pages of His word? He can and He will, but you have to desire it.

Maybe you are depressed? If so medication can help with that, along with therapy, and there is also online Christian therapy. This site very well may be the answers to your problems.

Have you read the scripture that says he casts our sins in the sea of his forgetfulness, as far as the east is from the west?

That is an awesome word, that I find very comforting indeed. If He does that for us, should we not much more forgive ourselves?

I hope that maybe you were just having an off day when you posted and that things are looking up now?

Have you tried one of the dating sites? EHarmony and Christian Mingle are supposed to be two good ones, maybe the love of your life is waiting for you there?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Hi, I know you've said you read The Bible, that's great. Have you met Jesus personally and asked him into your life?

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Sister! Welcome to CC :)

I totally understand what you are feeling right now...yep! As you can see I am 39 :) and although I am healthy and can still climb mountains as easy as when I was in my 20's thinking that I am turning 40 soon freaks me out :D yayy!

Hang in there sis...Yes,waiting is hard...we may feel frustrated sometimes especially when we feel like our physical body starts to fail us...we become frustrated...but I want you to know that God is thinking about you and HE loves you...HE knows your frustrations...give it all to HIM...let GOD have HIS ways in your life...HE is a faithful God. He knows everything...He knows how much time you will going to wait...and He knows when you are truly ready to take what He has for you... :)

I don't know what will going to happen in the future what He has for you and me but I know that HE caresfor you ❤ and me and that's all that matters. I'll pray for you sis :)

God bless you ❤

Last edited by a moderator:

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
Trust in the Lord and have Faith. God can change things for you in a twinkling of an eye. Everything is on Jesus time frame. Were just along for the ride. We are here, (Born) to be used by God and lead by the Holy Spirit. Achieve this and will have great joy in your life.

ToGoFruit

Oct 5, 2017
I feel like I have no hope for my future any more. I have not settled in life and feel like nobody likes me. I want to die. I am trying to read the Bible but feel very hopeless and mI condem myself for my mistakes and foolishness.
The feeling of genuine hopelessness is extremely heavy. It's something most of us have or will experience at one point throughout our time here on earth. However, here's the good news...our time here is temporary. We know the place for which we've been created and every day is a call to keep our eyes on the end goal. I'm not saying this is easy...not even close. Yet, reminding myself that the trials, hurts, and mistakes I endure here will not change the eternity I've been destined for with God is the game changer I need heading into each day. I think this is one of the biggest "hopes" I can keep alive in my heart. He sees you, you know? You have not been forgotten. Every thought, every dream...God knows about it. If we seek him with raw honesty first and foremost...He will give us the desires of our hearts. I would encourage you to take the lies in your head captive and ask God to flush them out with truth. Ideas that you're unwanted and unloved are straight from the enemy...they don't deserve to be in your mind. Actions and past sins that resurface are also meant to keep you in isolation and away from the Lord...He does not keep record of wrong and is eagerly awaiting for you to come home...for you to come back to the table. We're all sinners and we're all invited---how nutty is that?! I hope you feel the power of His presence today and a real sense of His unconditional love for you...Perfect love that has no boundaries and will not be hindered by anything. You have a lot left in this life...I pray that you shine as you were created to shine.

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hey I am 43 years old. Never been married, never had a relationship, no children. But love it like that and am content. Praying for you to be content. In the Lord no matter what. Married or single. Welcome to the forums and God bless!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello TailorMaid, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Praise God that He called you out of your former life of darkness!

And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
in which you once walked according to the course of this world,
according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who
now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all
once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh
, fulfilling the
desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children
of wrath, just as the others. But God, who is rich in mercy, because
of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead
in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have
been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together
in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come
He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness
toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved
through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His
workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which
God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

G

Godsblessed

It is the trick of the devil to make you think you life is depleded. The devil dont have hand to kill you, so he will use illusions and tricks to get you to end your own life. Your life script have already been wrote. We must walk in victory. Faith is what moves God.

Jan 12, 2018
Be an island.