3years old boy dying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
Mom's co-worker has a friend who has 3years old son with brain tumour. Doctors say that he will not live longer than few days. His parents are getting ready for his death, and that little boy doesn't know anything...
I was devastated when I heard that, but I keep praying for miracle...
Please, pray for the little boy and pray for his parents and brother... :(

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I cannot even imagine the devastation his family feels.
Prayers for all. Please God, deliver this precious young life a miracle. Amen.

S

Sherril

Oh my heart hurts for them, Father that you would intervene and heal this dear child....Jesus in you i ask.....

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Mom's co-worker has a friend who has 3years old son with brain tumour. Doctors say that he will not live longer than few days. His parents are getting ready for his death, and that little boy doesn't know anything...
Do you know his name? At least his first name. So sorry to hear. I will pray also.

Quantrill

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please bless this family and do Your will for this little boy. In Jesus' name, amen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Prayer being said for the little boy, his parents and family. Heartbreaking for sure. Very sad.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about this little boy’s health condition. You have such a compassionate heart to seek prayer for him. I’m praying, asking God to touch him with His miraculous healing hand and strengthen him according to His perfect will. May He surround his parents and brother with His infinite love, comfort and hide them under His wings at this difficult time. Blessings to you, friend.

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
Do you know his name? At least his first name. So sorry to hear. I will pray also.

Quantrill
Unfortunately I do not. When mom told me that, I was too shocked to ask for his name. I just felt that I need to pray for them. Maybe it sounds strange, but I really feel deep need to pray for him, though I don't know his name, and I wanted to share it with more people, because the more of us pray the louder the prayer may be...

I will ask mom today, what is that little one's name...

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately I do not. When mom told me that, I was too shocked to ask for his name. I just felt that I need to pray for them. Maybe it sounds strange, but I really feel deep need to pray for him, though I don't know his name, and I wanted to share it with more people, because the more of us pray the louder the prayer may be...

I will ask mom today, what is that little one's name...
Thanks. I know we don't have to know as God knows, but I like to know as it makes it more personal to me. Either way I have and will continue to pray for him.

Please let us know the outcome, whatever it may be.

Quantrill

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
Thanks. I know we don't have to know as God knows, but I like to know as it makes it more personal to me. Either way I have and will continue to pray for him.

Please let us know the outcome, whatever it may be.

Quantrill
I understand. even for me it is more personal when I know the name, but I just didnt think about asking that... All I was thinking about was praying for him and his family, no matter what...

Ill let you know, when I will find out... I believe that God can do a miracle... and I keep hoping for one...

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I understand. even for me it is more personal when I know the name, but I just didnt think about asking that... All I was thinking about was praying for him and his family, no matter what...

Ill let you know, when I will find out... I believe that God can do a miracle... and I keep hoping for one...
Appreciate it. Yes, God can, and that is what we pray for.

Quantrill

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree heal this boy of brsin tumour and bless his parents with peace and comfort. Lord let their faith upon you be firmed. yes Lord please heal this boy, and you be glorified. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Sep 29, 2018
How devastating for everyone connected to that little boy!
"Lord Jesus, Messiah, Savior, Healer, We bring this little boy and his family before You and ask You to show Your love and Your glory to them all. Whether the boy lives or goes to be with you, dear Father, comfort his family either way. Be near to them and show them Your love and power, please. We look to You for miracles because we are helpless. We love and worship You, Lord Jesus. Amen."

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
Thank you all for your prayers. I don't know anything new now, but still keep praying... This must be really hard time for this family...
Once more, thank you all...

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I sure will.. :( May they have the peace of Jesus to face the situation..

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Ouch, I can not even imagine this kind of heartbreak. Poor darling and the family, bless their hearts. I will lift them up all up in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you for sharing so we can pray with you. God Bless you and your Mom and this family.

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
Are there any updates? Thank you so much for sharing this information. It is always such a privilege to pray for others, whether we know them or not.

Father God, we come to you humbled by your blessings. Lord, we thank you for the privilege of prayer, the privilege of warfare from our knees, battling the spiritual battles that wage against our world. We ask that you use this situation to shine a light on your glory, that your will prevails. May your love wrap around this family in their time of despair and may you expand their hope and faith. We pray for wisdom for the doctors and for guidance through decisions. Lord, we pray that you are glorified and that miracles abound that are undeniable. In the precious name of Jesus we pray, Amen!

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
Are there any updates? Thank you so much for sharing this information. It is always such a privilege to pray for others, whether we know them or not.

Father God, we come to you humbled by your blessings. Lord, we thank you for the privilege of prayer, the privilege of warfare from our knees, battling the spiritual battles that wage against our world. We ask that you use this situation to shine a light on your glory, that your will prevails. May your love wrap around this family in their time of despair and may you expand their hope and faith. We pray for wisdom for the doctors and for guidance through decisions. Lord, we pray that you are glorified and that miracles abound that are undeniable. In the precious name of Jesus we pray, Amen!
Thank you for your prayers. I asked mum, if she knows anything new about the boy and his family, and she told me that there is nothing new. Parents try to deal with the fact that their younger son is dying, while the his older brother (5yo) doesn't know about it... I'm still praying for them, for miracle... I would be very happy for this little boy to be healed by God's love and mercy... But I leave it up to Him. He knows the best what is good for this little boy and his family...

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
Little Andrew died at night to monday... I was broken to hear that... :( please, pray for his family...