7000 men obey in silence

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

frederickdoc

Well-known member
Apr 30, 2026
2,679
322
83
Jericho The walls went straight down into the earth.this only happen because 7000 men For seven Days listen to God!
start with that listen .in our own meshed better, words from within add to this things like how we people of God can even have a good conversation which is Meryl to the bones. or praising the Lord and sounding the trumpets . Put yourself as one of them 7000 in silence and all that a man needs to do as a man I can make you laugh on that .did they fear. God to obey something from your self you See in the word of God . silent mean no speak and no groans or laughter 7 Days. 25 word yours please if need. Double ok word replys so I can read limit script if possible I'm not here to Scriptures Tutor I want hear The Lord Through you All if that's ok? to do using what he shown in like examples reviling Scripture alive above thanx
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoProfile and Ceph
Jericho The walls went straight down into the earth.this only happen because 7000 men For seven Days listen to God!
start with that listen .in our own meshed better, words from within add to this things like how we people of God can even have a good conversation which is Meryl to the bones. or praising the Lord and sounding the trumpets . Put yourself as one of them 7000 in silence and all that a man needs to do as a man I can make you laugh on that .did they fear. God to obey something from your self you See in the word of God . silent mean no speak and no groans or laughter 7 Days. 25 word yours please if need. Double ok word replys so I can read limit script if possible I'm not here to Scriptures Tutor I want hear The Lord Through you All if that's ok? to do using what he shown in like examples reviling Scripture alive above thanx
Where do you get the idea that 7,000 Israelites were involved?
 
Btw it's foolishness
watch one get bent up over a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit.
 
Btw it's foolishness
watch one get bent up over a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit.
Bent? I asked you a question. If you consider asking a question “getting bent” then it is no wonder you are barely literate. I hope you are slightly more coherent in person.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anchorite
Bent? I asked you a question. If you consider asking a question “getting bent” then it is no wonder you are barely literate. I hope you are slightly more coherent in person.
So u say I didn't answer and you speak as a carnel gentile it obvious your no fruit in or out season shame on you
 
So u say I didn't answer and you speak as a carnel gentile it obvious your no fruit in or out season shame on you
But it is not speaking as a carnal Gentile to ask you a question when someone doesn't understand what your post means. Several of us have said that we find your posts difficult to understand, because they seem not to be written in ordinary English Take the post that Dino246 was replying to. What ever does this mean?

"Btw it's foolishness
watch one get bent up over a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit."

I understand what "Btw it's foolishness" means, but the rest just doesn't make sense. What is, "a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit." supposed to mean?
 
Anyway
had used this method to bind not as exstrean, just walk around the demon to bind .it was not something thought up, it was a instant plan to Bind .I was done in silence.
 
But it is not speaking as a carnal Gentile to ask you a question when someone doesn't understand what your post means. Several of us have said that we find your posts difficult to understand, because they seem not to be written in ordinary English Take the post that Dino246 was replying to. What ever does this mean?

"Btw it's foolishness
watch one get bent up over a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit."

I understand what "Btw it's foolishness" means, but the rest just doesn't make sense. What is, "a number that then throw Yout man mouth to me IS expected from you our fruit." supposed to mean?
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
² Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
³ For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
⁴ When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
 
If I say you not baptized do you know your ucirumsized of course youR Not gonna Understand .then with accusation get education grants you the upper hand fooled pleasure
So you life is Not hid
By their fruits undesirable or nothing is a curse
 
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
² Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
³ For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
⁴ When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.