Do dead men talk or listen? No.I like to talk to dead men as a dead man . Then the flesh is Gone buried
Do dead men talk or listen? No.I like to talk to dead men as a dead man . Then the flesh is Gone buried
But whatever the discussion is, on topic or off topic, your posts unfortunately are difficult to understand. Several people have mentioned this, so it is not just me saying so.I know because we're talking about everything else but the topic
I know because we're talking about everything else but the topic
Actually their the only ones that HearDo dead men talk or listen? No.
Both can not read or understandDo dead men talk or listen? No.
This is good but maybe the dead man can hear meBut whatever the discussion is, on topic or off topic, your posts unfortunately are difficult to understand. Several people have mentioned this, so it is not just me saying so.
Both can not read or understand
This is good but maybe the dead man can hear me
When dead,and buried Christ is The Life ! is that hard to understand in any language?Do dead men talk or listen? No.
Yes, Christ is the Life to people who are dead in trespasses and sins. If they haven't believed on Him before they die physically, it will be too late.When dead,and buried Christ is The Life ! is that hard to understand in any language?
The bible says that they fell down flat:Did Jericho's walls fall over or did the wall fall straight down ,? I don't know what's so hard to understand about that question it's asked a few ttimes
btw Dead man Don't lie
Since the topic isn’t in the Bible, this isn’t a Bible discussion anyway.I know because we're talking about everything else but the topic
Any archaeological finding ? Find wall stay together intact?The bible says that they fell down flat:
(Jos 6:20) So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
The word translated "flat" has this entry in my concordance:
"takh'-ath
From the same as H8430; the bottom (as depressed); only adverbially below (often with prepositional prefix underneath), in lieu of, etc.: - as, beneath, X flat, in (-stead), (same) place (where . . . is), room, for . . . sake, stead of, under, X unto, X when . . . was mine, whereas, [where-] fore, with."
Does that mean the bottom of the walls collapsed first? I don't know. Perhaps somebody who knows Hebrew can tell us.
Seem the Lord always leave evidence proof marker .40k men matching silent that's something in total agreement with the LordAny archaeological finding ? Find wall stay together intact?
Maybe that's what He is doing.@frederickdoc I think I understand what you're trying to say.
You're trying to lead other men of your psycholigical calibur into Christ?
I have no idea. I know little about archaeology. I am sure from the Bible that the walls of Jericho did not stay intact when they fell.Any archaeological finding ? Find wall stay together intact?
I have no idea. I know little about archaeology. I am sure from the Bible that the walls of Jericho did not stay intact when they fell. . . . .
Short part of the wall stayed intact above ground .some finds in pieces and another guy Wyatt he found the wall intact straight down in ground
I have no idea. I know little about archaeology. I am sure from the Bible that the walls of Jericho did not stay intact when they fell. . . . .
Short part of the wall stayed intact above ground .some finds in pieces and another guy Wyatt he found the wall intact straight down in ground but no doubt it all existed
well not being expert this or that doesn't make an excuse not to want to know,
The little things hept alot there's a proverb I'll look it up one dayif you actually seek the word of God
The Bible tells us not to despise the day of small things ZachariahThe little things hept alot there's a proverb I'll look it up one day
The quotes attributed to me above your post were not all written by me. Only the first one was mine, this one:The little things hept alot there's a proverb I'll look it up one day