7000 men obey in silence

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I want no credit I don't really know what your saying I did quote something little things and remember I posted Zachariah despise not the day of small things
 
I finally figure out what not mention on site and this thread no one really gave anything to see the power of The Lord but What is missing in site is Praise I mean God moving praise not religion doctrine believes of non sense Just Praise him here l. To earn for stuff from the link