a born-again Christian can never (keyword: never) lose their salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Then you are totally blind, the darkness you live in is a very deep darkness that will not allow you to see any truth of God's word.
Satanists can't judge the saints. You should learn that before entering a Christian forum and giving it your best shot.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Post 219
Gabriel2020 said:
You might not like this one, but all that do come to Jesus are saved, but all that do not have the holy spirit, they are not his. Those that have the holy spirit will inherit eternal life, and those that don't will lose their soul. There are a lot of scriptures pertaining to this.

I knew you would't like it. The bible and scriptures are for those that believe, so they are the ones that are getting instructions, not the lost, they don't want God or the bible. Scriptures are taking to the believers about the lost, and no longer be like them. it is not talking to the lost.
As God would have it the wicked one is talking to himself! Oh, oh, my sides. Oh, that hurt tickles. LMAO!
The cesspool of a mouth you share here proves you are not in Christ. But you can say anything you want and get away with it. Hey people? What's that tell you?

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Just curious, but how old are you? 12?

If someone disagrees with YOU and what YOU BELIEVE, you "know for a fact" that they don't know the Bible?

And what gives you the right to declare someone does not have the Holy Spirit?
Cramped in his mothers basement he seeks to bring darkness to people in the light. The PC his only avenue to the free world where fresh air and Godly people gather together. He hates that as we can tell. And he hopes to bring darkness to us by saying things that he hopes will upset our peace of mind that he's never known himself.
I'm thinking he's someone's kid brother. There isn't a forum I'm a member of that would edit people who smack lollytroll back but let gabunreal continue his hate screeds. He's literally openly repeatedly violating that rule in the thread that tells us when Moderators will step in in heated debates. But yet when it comes to gabbytroll they never ever do. I'm thinking sock account of one of the Mod's or the Admin.
Either that or they could care less how frequently Gabriel2020 defecates all over the rules here while blaspheming God with every post.

Here's a prediction. I'm going to get moderated for that because Gabbytroll reports me. While not a single post Gabbytroll has posted insulting God, Christ, the Bible, and all members they have in their hate filled sights , will remain published here.
If this happens, remember this. He's a Moderator or the Administrator. That's how he gets away with his evil. Even if he's payed money stealing his daddy's credit card when he's actually a little kid under 8 years of age and not a Moderator or an Administrator, he's still allowed because he paid!
Ignore the brat! Maybe he'll shrivel up and die for want of attention. Because he clearly hates Christians. He hopes we'll hate him right back.
He's going to Hell when he dies. Why would anyone here hate him when that is the ultimate, TOLD YA SO PUNK! You should have actually read the Bible instead of spit all over it for fun and something to do.

shrume

Jun 26, 2017
Cramped in his mothers basement he seeks to bring darkness to people in the light. The PC his only avenue to the free world where fresh air and Godly people gather together. He hates that as we can tell. And he hopes to bring darkness to us by saying things that he hopes will upset our peace of mind that he's never known himself.
I'm thinking he's someone's kid brother. There isn't a forum I'm a member of that would edit people who smack lollytroll back but let gabunreal continue his hate screeds. He's literally openly repeatedly violating that rule in the thread that tells us when Moderators will step in in heated debates. But yet when it comes to gabbytroll they never ever do. I'm thinking sock account of one of the Mod's or the Admin.
Either that or they could care less how frequently Gabriel2020 defecates all over the rules here while blaspheming God with every post.

Here's a prediction. I'm going to get moderated for that because Gabbytroll reports me. While not a single post Gabbytroll has posted insulting God, Christ, the Bible, and all members they have in their hate filled sights , will remain published here.
If this happens, remember this. He's a Moderator or the Administrator. That's how he gets away with his evil. Even if he's payed money stealing his daddy's credit card when he's actually a little kid under 8 years of age and not a Moderator or an Administrator, he's still allowed because he paid!
Ignore the brat! Maybe he'll shrivel up and die for want of attention. Because he clearly hates Christians. He hopes we'll hate him right back.
He's going to Hell when he dies. Why would anyone here hate him when that is the ultimate, TOLD YA SO PUNK! You should have actually read the Bible instead of spit all over it for fun and something to do.
How old are you? 12?

Your rant is just as childish as Gabriel2020’s.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Why not take a break from being as immature as you call others to be Shrume? Do you have a fixation with the age 12?

STOP!
Don't you see what has entered this site and now puts people of Christ at odd's? It isn't Purple Candles. It's one who has been allowed here for over a year. Have you read their post history?
Something has entered into Gabriel2020 to make them write vicious debased things now and personally assault members here with impunity. Something is leading them to even insult God and the Holy Spirit.And the scriptures.

Why not take a break from being a collaborator in Gabriel2020's war on the righteous and consider that something is inside them now that makes what they're posting now very different from what is to be read of them since May 2017.

Jan 6, 2018
You might not like this one, but all that do come to Jesus are saved, but all that do not have the holy spirit, they are not his. Those that have the holy spirit will inherit eternal life, and those that don't will lose their soul. There are a lot of scriptures pertaining to this.
Wrong answer. The correct answer is, yes.

shrume

Jun 26, 2017
Why not take a break from being as immature as you call others to be Shrume? Do you have a fixation with the age 12?
I apologize if my post offended you.

STOP!
Don't you see what has entered this site and now puts people of Christ at odd's? It isn't Purple Candles. It's one who has been allowed here for over a year. Have you read their post history?
Something has entered into Gabriel2020 to make them write vicious debased things now and personally assault members here with impunity. Something is leading them to even insult God and the Holy Spirit.And the scriptures.

Why not take a break from being a collaborator in Gabriel2020's war on the righteous and consider that something is inside them now that makes what they're posting now very different from what is to be read of them since May 2017.
I am not a "collaborator in Gabriel2020's war". He made some ridiculous accusations, and so did Purple Candles in retaliation (they are on this page, just scroll up).

Have a good evening.

LW97

Apr 10, 2018
What did A.W. Tozer believe about the security of the believer?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm finished here. I know for a fact that you don't know the bible, nor are you holy ghost filled. GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.
What proof do you offer that you know for a fact the things you said about me?

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Does someone who speaks hate word for word speak as would the holy spirit inside of a Christian would have them do?

Do not go low so as to grovel in the mud that request you prove you understand what it means to cast dirt from your sandals.
Stride forward instead in the confidence that were it not for the ground the saints would have no opportunity to cast the enemy and his angels under foot.

S

Seedz

What are the most complete cliff notes on salvation and a life pleasing to God?

R

Ralph-

What are the most complete cliff notes on salvation
7Let the wicked forsake his way
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
And let him return to the LORD,
And He will have compassion on him,
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55:7

"the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, the sinner!’ 14“I tell you, this man went to his house justified"-Luke 18:13-14

...and a life pleasing to God?
"17for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking (religious ceremonies), but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18For he who in this way serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men."-Romans 14:17-18

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Like Judas Iscariot, who walked with a group of believers and experienced Jesus first hand (but was not saved). Jesus clearly said of Judas, "he is a devil!" (John 6:70)
Did you notice that the parable of the Vine was mentioned to the disciples at the last supper, just after Judas had left to betray Jesus... perfect timing as Judas would've been a good example of a fruitless branch... a false follower.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Did you notice that the parable of the Vine was mentioned to the disciples at the last supper, just after Judas had left to betray Jesus... perfect timing as Judas would've been a good example of a fruitless branch... a false follower.
Not to mention also that the title of 'son of perdition' is given to only two people in the scriptures... Judas and the future Antichrist. Both clearly not believers.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Not to mention also that the title of 'son of perdition' is given to only two people in the scriptures... Judas and the future Antichrist. Both clearly not believers.
Was Jesus born to die for our sins?

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Was Jesus born to die for our sins?
This doesn't change the fact that Judas was a non believer all along.

John 6:64: "But there are some of you who do not believe. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him"

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
A born again man can lose his salvation

Hebrews 6:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Ezekiel 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

if you know God's Truth in the Scriptures but intentionally sinning; you will go to hellfire.

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

So a Born Again man can lose his salvation if he will not stay in doing Godly works commanded by God that can be read in the Christian Scriptures.

you are not yet saved today. you are just candidate for eternal salvation but if you stop doing Godly works and turned evil then you'll lose your salvation and hellfire is your final destination.