This is a simple challenge that I imagine most here will fail.
I know several people here fancy themselves to be writers, but this is not about your verbose tendencies.
The Challenge:
In a few simple, short sentences, I say that not many people here would be able to list three things good about the opposite political party, AND three things bad about their own party.
But the challenge doesn't end there.
I also say that few people here will be able to leave it at that, without adding a bunch of extraneous garbage that pretty much "counters" and nullifies their initial statements (If they were able to get those six short statements written in the first place.)
The second part just may well be the harder of the two.
I know several people here fancy themselves to be writers, but this is not about your verbose tendencies.
The Challenge:
In a few simple, short sentences, I say that not many people here would be able to list three things good about the opposite political party, AND three things bad about their own party.
But the challenge doesn't end there.
I also say that few people here will be able to leave it at that, without adding a bunch of extraneous garbage that pretty much "counters" and nullifies their initial statements (If they were able to get those six short statements written in the first place.)
The second part just may well be the harder of the two.