A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
BURP.

Pardon me..

The seafood salad made me do it.

#TrueStory

View attachment 184110

That reminds me I can have Atlantic Salmon to cook for tonights dinner! Awesome I love fish! I even love fishy people - as I remain in Christ! HaHaHaHaHa

Is it just me or does anyone else dislike the limits of colors we have on this color pallet now? I want more options!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hi Kodiak I see you are Ketchuping up! Ok, that sounds like you have a stomach flu or you are having a food fight - I see you are Ketching up (better) - How are you today?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I read it about an hour ago. He has certainly lived an interesting life and I appreciate how he has opened up his life for those that may be interested. Not everyone does that. Most of the members on this site I have no clue who they are because they never write about their own personal life. I'm very much getting to know the members but for some it's like pulling teeth to even get a tidbit from them about who they are outside of this site.

I have red it as well - Thank you Deade! Chapter four next!!

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Hi Kodiak I see you are Ketchuping up! Ok, that sounds like you have a stomach flu or you are having a food fight - I see you are Ketching up (better) - How are you today?
lol, I am doing great. How are you?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Talk about transparency - I bought some paper plates and some sardines (boneless) and some salmon (Atlantic) - and some paper towels and some odor thingy for the wash which are beads of heaven. Thats not the name of them, that is my testimony of them...LOL. And a few other trinkets as well.

You are sick? As some would say, "Stop doing that!" But, of course what we should all say is , lettuce pray, (I bought lettuce too! :p)...

"Lord, I woke up yesterday sick as well, only I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, so I rested - easy fix - I simply had to obey what you have already made clear for me to do in my health habits. But Lord, SwellMel (our Sister, and friend) is sick without her being able to cure it by her actions, thus we pray for Your healing over her Lord. I ask you to rid her of anything in her which is impure and unhealthy and return our precious Mel to us sound and healthy. We thank You for interceding for her and for curing her ills even now in faith - In Jesus' name we pray - Amen."

"...not Mondayitis..." ???? You lost me there Yoda!

This was all that made sense I could find ... in the gif quickie-thingymajigger! up there to the right...LOL ;). That is some serious sick bed-head hair too Mel, I will pray for that too. But seriously, I pray you get better!
Thank you brother for the prayers! I appreciate it :) also, “Mondayistis” is a slang term for “being sick on a Monday” :p

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I wish we could use different fonts via mobile 😭😭😭😭

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That reminds me I can have Atlantic Salmon to cook for tonights dinner! Awesome I love fish! I even love fishy people - as I remain in Christ! HaHaHaHaHa

Is it just me or does anyone else dislike the limits of colors we have on this color pallet now? I want more options!
Use this color hex chart..

https://www.colorcodehex.com/html-color-names.html

When you choose the color on here, just type in the code you want from the color hex chart.. :)

Aug 2, 2009
Cool!! My favorite colour!! :D

...and I just have to remember one of my favorite cars (Ferrari FF) and the year Christopher Columbus discovered America! :eek:

FF1493

slave

Mar 20, 2015
This color is kind of different I think - Ok sorry - I'm like a child at 5am under a Christmas tree... I love it! LOL

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Cool!! My favorite colour!! :D

...and I just have to remember one of my favorite cars (Ferrari FF) and the year Christopher Columbus discovered America! :eek:

FF1493
Technically ole Chris discovered the Caribbean Islands (thinking they were the East Indies). Amerigo Vespucci (from where the American continents derive their names) was the man to actually land in South America several years later. Of course everyone forgets that the Viking Leif Eriksson landed in what we now call Canada 500 years prior to Chris' birth.