S
sltaylor
Guest
There was not one God-assisted placing of a lifeless, emaciated, naked child into an oven. Evil is evil. I don't well tolerate any, "It was not God's will, but...", two-faced, sinful man blabbering for or in the name of God, in support man's heinous evils. I don't know this God that winks at Hitler. Please just drop it with me. Antisemites can go to hell, visit their buddies there.
So you are saying God himself didn't say in Ezekiel he would make them turn to caniblism and eat their own children. When he chased them with drawn sword, he meant Babylon. That's who was seizing them. So was this not God's doing as well or was Babylon just acting on their own will.
Ezekiel 5:8*"Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: ****I myself am against you, Jerusalem, and I will inflict punishment on you in the sight of the nations.*****
Last edited by a moderator:
