A job finally(whew)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
I finally was hired for a job so my time on here will be much more limited. the only job I could get was holding a sign for little ceasers and it's been intensely hot lately but hey a job is a job.
 
Congrats on getting out there and being willing to do the job others shrink from because of strain of it! Way to persevere ;)
 
Proud of you kiddo......Yay a job!!!! Be sure and drink plenty of water to hydrate being outside in the sun for so long and is one of the perk free pizza?
 
I finally was hired for a job so my time on here will be much more limited. the only job I could get was holding a sign for little ceasers and it's been intensely hot lately but hey a job is a job.

Congratz! :D
 
Congrats on your job. You need to move to California. I hear the governor just signed a bill making minimum wage $15 an hour. Of course, your expenses would probably eat up that wage increase pretty fast!
 
Proud of you kiddo......Yay a job!!!! Be sure and drink plenty of water to hydrate being outside in the sun for so long and is one of the perk free pizza?
well the used to have a deal where you get fifty percent of all food and drinks there even after work but ppl were taking advantage of that so for now they took that perk off and also an update they said they only need me from 3 pm to 6 pm Oh and also the ppl there even my manager are so friendly and full of life the last time I worked at a little ceasers everyone were zombies
 
Is it a sandwich sign where you wear it and it's got words on both sides? Congrats, and that's AWESOME!!!!! Not many people have a job where people are nice. Lucky you.
 
I finally was hired for a job so my time on here will be much more. the only job I could get was holding a sign for little ceasers and it's been intensely hot lately but hey a job is a job.

Congradulations .......it will be much nicer if you go to walmart.....they have beach umbrellas for 10 dollars......just stick it in the ground ...
it will be much cooler........and drink lots of water.......sorry dude......my mom stuff always kicks in.......
 
I finally was hired for a job so my time on here will be much more limited. the only job I could get was holding a sign for little ceasers and it's been intensely hot lately but hey a job is a job.

Congrats Blain.

All work is good work. Well, most work is good work, but not all work is most work.
I tried to make that into a cool quote. I failed at it and that's why l don't do it professionally.
 
I finally was hired for a job so my time on here will be much more limited. the only job I could get was holding a sign for little ceasers and it's been intensely hot lately but hey a job is a job.

Congratulations and everything will work out as I have faith in you to make it a good job and worth while. One piece of advice, keep yourself well hydrated in this heat
 
Hey, a honest days work for an honest days wage. Praying doors will open to an ac job.. yay Blain!!!! May to Lord give you opportunity to be a blessing as youve been here