You are making void Gods Law by your words.
Hom,, I realize that you love to talk about the flesh/spirit.
Don't answer the following questions out loud,,no need to reply with answers:
Homward,,, does your flesh get hungry? When it does,, you don't deny it,, do you?
Homward,, are you married. Are you sexually active? Is Jesus on the forefront of your mind when you are engaged in sexual intercourse?
I love my flesh. I take care of my flesh body. I feed it, I work it, I rest it,, I have sex with it!
Jesus is not on my mind when I am having sex. The FLESH is on my mind!!!!! Lust is on my mind!!!!!!
If there was no lust, I would have no interest in my wife!!! Thus,, I would be childless. (and have more cash)
I say these things,, because it seems to me that you have gone completely overboard with this flesh/spirit talk. At least, that's my opinion..
Now pass them taters, I'm hungry!