Coal Miner's Daughter."I might be ignorant, but I ain't stupid.........."
Coal Miner's Daughter."I might be ignorant, but I ain't stupid.........."
"Alex, will you come in, please? I wish to talk to you."
best guess I got on this one is The Last Star Fighter..........liked that movie, some action, some humor, and not to be taken seriously, just enjoyed.
Was it Notorious? I love those old Cary Grant movies. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House was my favorite!"Alex, will you come in, please? I wish to talk to you."
Was it Notorious? I love those old Cary Grant movies. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House was my favorite!
Sorry, but no...
I've added to my original post to expand this quote. Hope someone remembers this:
"There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises. He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women. Do you understand? I think you do. There's another kind. Not high-minded, not pure, but alive. Now, that your tastes at this time should incline towards the juvenile is understandable; but for you to marry that boy would be a disaster. Because there's two kinds of women. There are two kinds of women and you, as we well know, are not the first kind. You, my dear, are a slut."
Think I have it this time: Dr. Zhivago!
Still nobody got this? Let me add some additional quotes:"If that gun had gone off, it'd of blowed right up in my face."
This should be an easy one.
You a photographer?
I'm a combat correspondent.
Well, you seen much combat?
[sarcastic] I've seen a little on TV.
You're a real comedian.
Well, they call me the Joker.
Sorry, but no. Nice try! I thought someone might guess Batman because "Joker" was mentioned.Its got to be .... Batman
Still nobody got this? Let me add some additional quotes:
Jason McCullough: Well, gentlemen, I think it's only fair to tell you that I'd only be interested in this job on a temporary basis.
Henry Jackson: Oh?
Jason McCullough: Well, you see, actually I was on my way to Australia when I heard about your gold strike and I decided to, uh, travel through here and see if I couldn't pick myself up a little stake.
Very close! One word off. Support your local _____?support your local gunfighter............
Very close! One word off. Support your local _____?
That's two words. LOL!![]()