A Love Story for ALL SIngles:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

He walks through the coridor to the place where he is to sit, and wait. With roses in his hand and a cowboy hat made of leather on his head he starts to ponder.
The events on the news kept ringing in his ears. His girlfriend is on the very flight that was in much danger of falling out of the sky. Low fuel they said.
A bead of sweat falls from his forbead, as he closes his eyes to pray. "Lord, I know I have made so much mistakes in my life. Please do not punish her for my mistakes. In my life I never knew who to trust, or what to cling to. But now I do. If you can please let her land safely, put angels around her vessel and bring her home Lord. She is my, everything". A lonely tear falls from his eye, as he starts to break down from fear.
Silence roamed the airport, it was like no other silence he has ever expirienced before.
No radio was blairing, not even the sound of feet tromping the grounds.

Everything was at a.. stand still. Everyone was at the window looking up into the sky, watching and waiting.

A little girl points to the clouds, they started rolling in as a storm prepaird to brig its rath. "Their here!" She yelled, and started jumping around.

Her mother said to her, "who'se here hunnie?" The little girl's face radiated in a smile, "that airo-plane on de news. I see it!"

Her mom looks into the sky for a glimps of hope. She could not see anything, her little girl has a very active imagination. That is what made her unique in every single way.
Then she saw it, fighting against the wind and lightening as it faught to stay in the sky.

The turbulance was of one that could wake even the deadliest of storms, even in the south where the horses roam free.

Everyone gasps, the cowboy gets up and goes to the window. He places his hand on the glass as he looks at the plane prepairing to land.
He says a silent prayer for protection, for her and for the others.
The fuel in the plane was deadly empty. They had five minutes to land, all hope seemed lost. The plane started to shake as the wind got trecherous.

The pilate held onto the wheel with a dead man's grip. He never wanted this to happen, why tonight, why to... him?

He had a wife and three children waiting for him at home. He wanted to cry because he missed them so much. "What will they do?" He thaught and started to feel so alone.
A bright light shown infront of his sight. It was 10:30 at night, the shn never came out to play at this particular time of night.

He rubbed his eyes with one hand. Blinked a few times and looked out the window once more.
It was still there. The light came clear as rays of sunlight surrounded a cross with a purple robe drapped over one of the arms.

The pilate's heart began to sink, was he drugged? He tried to shake it off, the images still played in the open scene in the outskirts of the sky.
A bright figure started to walk out of the clouds, he could not see the face of this man.
The bright figure showed him his hands, were the very nails peirced for our freedom. Such a price to pay for those you love and hold so dearly.

A voice came over his radio in the cockpit, "my child, Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
The pilate's heart began to lose fear as the plane stayed the corse. Little by little the the way started getting bigger, and bigger.
The pilate's fear floated away as he hit every button to release the landing gear. The llane came to a scretching stop at 11:45 pm.

The pilate's heart was racing, but they have... made it. They were.. safe.

He got on the radio to speak to the passengers, "this is the captain speaking. We have landed safely, as i am sure you already know. I want to thank you all for your patients. Have a very blessed evening. Paremedics will be outside waiting incase anyone needs them, thank you for flying with, God is in control 9971."
They all cheered and all the woman can do is smile and praise God.

They leave the plane, the people inside of the airport get excited and start to cheer happily.

The woman goes inside to get her luggage. The cowboy sees her, and walks up to her to give her a hug. She was exhausted.
He starts to smile as he gets on one knee, he pulls out a little box that contained a ring inside.
The ring had a dolphin shaped diamond embeded into it. She loved dolphins, ever since childhood when she seen the movie A Dolphin's Tale.
She smiles, and the sleep from her eyes disapeard. She said yes, and they embraced. She was safe now, she was finally home. This cowboy she met so long ago, became the man of her dreams that very moment they said, "i do."

The next day, the pilate was being questioned to as what happened on the plane.

He explained that the fuel started going empty alot faster than usual. He had no backup tank because it was a short flight, the airport in Alabama never replaced it, and said everything will be just fine.
They shake his hand and reassured him it was not his fault. They expressed their happiness that he and the passengers were home safe.

The pilate, before he left asked. "What came about the investigation? What exactly happened?"

The manager of the airport explained that the one and only tank was faulty, that the plane had no gas for the flight. It was a miricle they even made it off the ground as it was.

God protected, and he was faithful. God surley protected them this night.

All the pilate could do is smile, he got on his knees, he prayed and rededicated his life to God.

No matter what happens in this life, we must all remember that we are never, ever alone. God is with us through every obsticle, and every tear.
Even your very hairs are numbered.

God Bless!

T

TheWriter

Sorry guys when copying from phone to here it messes up formatting.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The Writer,
I applaud you on your effort and creativity. I encourage you to keep learning about your craft and honing your skills.

Feb 28, 2019
This was soooo beautiful! It brought joy to my heart. Please continue to write like this...I love it! :love::love:

T

TheWriter

I write as the Spirit of God directs me.

What about this story that you all see and like?
For instance if you relate to it? In what ways?

M

Miri

I got a real love story.

I was on the bus on my way home from work
Yesterday. There was a little girl maybe 6 with her mum.

She looked at me and announced “I love your purple hair!”

I smiled and told her when she is older and if she saves up that she can have purple hair too when she’s a grown up.

Kid looked at mum and kept saying all the way home “mum I want purple hair.”

Opps sorry mum! 🥴

Feb 28, 2019
I got a real love story.

I was on the bus on my way home from work
Yesterday. There was a little girl maybe 6 with her mum.

She looked at me and announced “I love your purple hair!”

I smiled and told her when she is older and if she saves up that she can have purple hair too when she’s a grown up.

Kid looked at mum and kept saying all the way home “mum I want purple hair.”

Opps sorry mum! 🥴
Lol how adorable!

T

TheWriter

In true love to me it is where your in the presence of your crush. Time stands still, as your heart begins to race.

You stumble on your words, at times she finds this to be cute, and charming.

I love the feeling of butterflies in my stumach around a crush. I get real shy and tend to forget what to say even as i rehersed it moments before.

I always have wanted to place a flower in a ladies hair as we walk the trail in the park hand and hand.

To hug her, as she feels the warmth of my heart beating against hers.

The very words "i love you" to me would come from her first because i rather her not feel pressured to say it at the wrong time.

Even if i love her i rather her tell me at first in ways to make her appreshiate it more.

At times a lady would rather hear it from the man first, so i always explain my reasonings.

The way i view love is in this story. I cherish the very moments i have with rhat special someone whenever they come into my life.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
In true love to me it is where your in the presence of your crush. Time stands still, as your heart begins to race.

You stumble on your words, at times she finds this to be cute, and charming.

I love the feeling of butterflies in my stumach around a crush. I get real shy and tend to forget what to say even as i rehersed it moments before.

I always have wanted to place a flower in a ladies hair as we walk the trail in the park hand and hand.

To hug her, as she feels the warmth of my heart beating against hers.

The very words "i love you" to me would come from her first because i rather her not feel pressured to say it at the wrong time.

Even if i love her i rather her tell me at first in ways to make her appreshiate it more.

At times a lady would rather hear it from the man first, so i always explain my reasonings.

The way i view love is in this story. I cherish the very moments i have with rhat special someone whenever they come into my life.
What you describe here is infatuation, not love. :)

M

Miri

True love is when you’ve got a banging headache, the clothes need
washing, the house needs tidying up and the shoppoing needs doing.
You look like death warmed up pasty face with no make up to cover your
spots and you haven’t brushed your teeth yet so have coffee breathe.

Your true love says, put your feet up I will do it all and here is some
aspirin, hot water bottle and chocolate! Lol

T

TheWriter

Chocolate yes lol now im craving some thanks lol jp

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
God is my co-pilot on this adventure of life. At this moment it is wheels up and gaining altitude.. One day we will be making our approach but for the time being we will stay on the set flight plan and will not deviate. There is turbulence ahead but all remains calm in the cabin and the schedule will be maintained. Ahead in the sky there is rainbow that carries a promise of a brighter future of a new tomorrow but there is still Today to live. The engines are humming smoother in perfect timing. Coffee is being served.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

That is true love in a nutshell. A series of endless tasks that must be performed whether you feel good or not because of the love in your heart for those that you love and that depend on you for support. It is what it's all about.

T

TheWriter

She looked through his eyes, hoping to find the love that was once there.
He seemed more distant than he has ever before. His touch has grown colder than the winter that just past.
The birds were singing this morning, as the sun blazed through the curtains.
He had a frown that expressed pure hurt. Had he known? She tried to figure it out, maybe he found that receipt from the other day?
It was too hard to tell, he would not even talk to her. When she reached for his hand he turned it away in a flash.
She would cry, not knowing how to fix fhe hurt she had caused. It was only a one night, it did not matter right?

But it did, it did to him at least and that broke her heart. She started to get up from her seat, as he reached over amd grabbed her hand.
His smile was so errie her heart sank like a boat out to sea.
Her heart began to race as she felt sweat in his palm. "What is he doing?" She asked herself.
He said in a whisper, "i know" and her mouth dropped open.

They have talked for so long about having a child and he found the remains of the pregnancy test in the trash in the bathroom.

"What is it that you know?" She asked, her hands trimbling in fear. "I know we are about to be a family" he smiled big this time.

Her heart started to beat refusely against her chest. She did not want him to find out this way.

Her previous marriege she had a miscarriege when her husband would abuse her. It was a nightmare, one in which should never be lived again.

She was in fear, she wenched when he went in to hug her. She was not used to this, then he whispers in her ear, "you are amazing sweetheart. I will see to it that you both are very happy."
She wrapped her arms around him and held on. As she pulled away she looked him in the eyes with a questionable stare.
"Why have you been so quiet here latley?" He took a deep sigh, and explained that he was scared to say that he knew she was pregnant.

His last love hated him for knowing her secrets, and all he wanted to do was make this one his wife.

A year later their twins turned one, they decided it is time to get married. The little girl was a flower girl, as their son the ring berrer. Their life was now complete.
Two scared people in life can always find each other. Then the fear can almost always fade away.