A new president in 2024.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2020
where is the applauding smiley?

:)
It will come when the job has been done.
trump is a loser and he has gathered a bunch of losers to wallow in the mud with him
he is finishe he is over, no one stole the election, it was not his to steal
LOSER…..all losers. Cry babies

K

kaylagrl

trump is a loser and he has gathered a bunch of losers to wallow in the mud with him
he is finishe he is over, no one stole the election, it was not his to steal
LOSER…..all losers. Cry babies

Wow!! lol Tell us what you really think! Look you can say what you want about Trump, but when you're knocking his supporters, I'm one of them. The election was stolen and it doesn't take a smart person to see that. Now the evidence is trickling out. I have a friend that knows people who were part of the counting in PA. He said that there were papers brought in and Biden was the only name on them. When they refused to count them, they were replaced with people that would. He told my doctor friend that they have tried to contact a news outlet and even FOX and no one will listen. Now I would why?! I won't stop sayin' it, there is no way 3% Joe and 1% Kammy won an historic election, more votes than the first black president. Didn't happen! Let alone Trump. People had rallies all over the country, boats, cars, thousands of people. I don't believe for one minute Biden won. Not one.

p.s. BTW Hillary STILL says her election was stolen. No one says a word about it.

Oct 10, 2020
Wow!! lol Tell us what you really think! Look you can say what you want about Trump, but when you're knocking his supporters, I'm one of them. The election was stolen and it doesn't take a smart person to see that. Now the evidence is trickling out. I have a friend that knows people who were part of the counting in PA. He said that there were papers brought in and Biden was the only name on them. When they refused to count them, they were replaced with people that would. He told my doctor friend that they have tried to contact a news outlet and even FOX and no one will listen. Now I would why?! I won't stop sayin' it, there is no way 3% Joe and 1% Kammy won an historic election, more votes than the first black president. Didn't happen! Let alone Trump. People had rallies all over the country, boats, cars, thousands of people. I don't believe for one minute Biden won. Not one.

p.s. BTW Hillary STILL says her election was stolen. No one says a word about it.
Did hillary assemble a group of reprobates with guns and knves and all means or weaponryand try to tear america to pieces. Did hillary count and recount and
challennge every state in recounts, that election was closer tha this one but she
realized no election is a hundred percent pure But trump was millions points
behind , he said election was stolen from him, how could itbe stolen from him
when it was never his to steal He is just being a baby cuz he lost you seem lika reasonable person but how do you come to the conclusion that it was stole
be a mommy to him give him his soother and keep still

K

kaylagrl

Did hillary assemble a group of reprobates with guns and knves and all means or weaponryand try to tear america to pieces.
No, but she did have a Muslim woman with terrorist ties start a womens march where Madonna threatened to blow up the WH. These "women" wore disgusting outfits with their children in tow. Ever hear of Linda Sarsour? Look her up and see what she and her allies have planned for the country.

Did hillary count and recount and
challennge every state in recounts, that election was closer tha this one but she
when it was never his to steal
She continues to say the election was stolen, she wrote a book about it. Biden won in every swing state, funny how that happened. With rules being changed that by law, weren't allowed to be changed, due to the pandemic. a steal wasn't that hard. Trump got more votes than he got last time he won. No doubt in my mind Biden didn't win the election. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. What do you mean by this comment "when it was never his to steal"? Never whose to steal??

He is just being a baby cuz he lost you seem lika reasonable person but how do you come to the conclusion that it was stole
,[/QUOTE]

K

kaylagrl

Did hillary assemble a group of reprobates with guns and knves and all means or weaponryand try to tear america to pieces. Did hillary count and recount and
when it was never his to steal He is just being a baby cuz he lost you seem lika reasonable person but how do you come to the conclusion that it was stole

Somehow I missed your last comment. Trump just spoke at CPAC and in polling he got 98% support. Apparently I'm not the only one that thought the election was stolen.

Oct 10, 2020
Somehow I missed your last comment. Trump just spoke at CPAC and in polling he got 98% support. Apparently I'm not the only one that thought the election was stolen.
Inall due respect myfriend you belong to a cult so watever trump says you and all your cohorts parrot what he says because you are brainwashed. Its not your fault
you got caught up in the stockholm syndrom. Some yearrs down the road you
will understand. Peace be with you trust God first.

Oct 10, 2020
Yes she did along with all the other loser demonocrats. Ever hear of the blm and antifa? Of course you have.
you reprobates are a cult if trump feeds you a bowl of dog muck you will eat it
if anyone cheated it was Loser trump. Heknows you have a grade 4 education
ahd you will buuy it with the dog muck, amen?

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Your kind pop up everywhere. Like others of your ilk you have been sent here to spread dis-information and be disruptive. True Christians (or any reasonably intelligent person) will never buy what you're trying to sell.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Your kind pop up everywhere. Like others of your ilk you have been sent here to spread dis-information and be disruptive. True Christians (or any reasonably intelligent person) will never buy what you're trying to sell.
If the discussion doesn't become more civil this thread will be closed and the offenders removed.

Oct 10, 2020
If the discussion doesn't become

more civil this thread will be closed and the offenders removed.[/QUOTE
If the discussion doesn't become more civil this thread will be closed and the offenders removed.
firs of all no one sent me to say anything to anyone, istated my own opinion
it is the trumpers that are brain washed, my opinion is my own
]

Oct 10, 2020
DeSantis is good but I don't think he could have put up with what President Donald John Trump put up with in his first Presidency and I certainly don't think it will be any easier for any President "that's by the people and for the people".[/QUO
nobody stole the election. Trump only spoke to half the country he spoke rallis to his basewhile more than half th country trusted the liar and crook and has zero clue
what a present is, he isa hopeless loser and always will be amen ?

]

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ron DeSantis could definitely hold a candle against Trump.

If Trump runs again it will just cause drama and outrage. He's had his chance, it's time to move on. Though I agree with many of y'all that moving on will probably never happen now that the Democrats can cheat and steal an election and get away with it.
Ron DeSantis, current governor of Florida is going to be a Republican rock star. His future is bright.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I fully concur with your estimation. There was massive fraud. The total number of votes casted was far above the actual number of registered voters.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
If you are lumping me in with @imabeliver as being uncivil then please remove me from this site as I no longer want to be assoiated with it. I came here to read the truth and speak the truth and see nothing uncivil with what I wrote.

K

kaylagrl

Not wishing to have a ban hammer brought down on my account, I will stick only a toe in. I'm willing to lose a toe. The fact that a person who claims to be a Christian has such vitriol for Trump supporters is alarming to me. I always wondered how people could treat the Jews as less than animals, now I know. This comment should alarm everyone.

p.s. That was a toe, I won't go further. But I this comment very worrying.