A prayer for me if you will

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mindfulzen

Banned
Aug 4, 2021
586
185
43
I am a bit reduced healthwise, deconditioned and not as strong. I am going to move a lotof heavy stuff out of an apartment, and clean it this month. So a prayer that I can do it, and not injure myself, or get sick before I am done would be nice. Not get infected. And that my interactions with some former relations in the process will be honest and go the right way. Closing of some chapters, without the drama. Healing and growth for all involved. And that I get the waterpump running again. And that I stay strong

thank you, if you do
 
  • Like
Reactions: phil36
44222717e9e259f5f26a2e3383b3e0d7.gif

amen
 
Brother Mindfulzen "Lord grant this brother the strength, and wisdom to move what he can when he can,let him have no pain in his legs or stomach,and give him comfort and peace in both his words and his actions. amen.( Philp 4:7-9 and verse 19)
 
I am a bit reduced healthwise, deconditioned and not as strong. I am going to move a lotof heavy stuff out of an apartment, and clean it this month. So a prayer that I can do it, and not injure myself, or get sick before I am done would be nice. Not get infected. And that my interactions with some former relations in the process will be honest and go the right way. Closing of some chapters, without the drama. Healing and growth for all involved. And that I get the waterpump running again. And that I stay strong

thank you, if you do

You got it, Mind.