A thought-provoking question..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to what the Singles Forum used to be, a long time ago... in galaxy far, far away (somewhere around 2009-2014.)

Please feel free to join in. Make jokes at some of us who are posting if you like - we can take it. :)

And if you don't know anyone well enough, please tell us something about yourself so that we can get to know you. :)

(How would YOU survive being stranded on a desert island with a CCer... or what do you wish you could have with you?)

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Hahahahaha... Ahhh man... hahaha..

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
In response to seoul...Steak, lots of steak, not not the human kind, u sickos, Hahaha, and internet connection, lol.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Steak, lots of steak, not not the human kind, u sickos, Hahaha, and internet connection, lol.
So apparently, CharliRenee sees herself getting stranded on an island that has its own cattle ranch... :unsure:

Maybe you'll even meet a sweet, handsome Christian rancher! :love:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
So apparently, CharliRenee sees herself getting stranded on an island that has its own cattle ranch... :unsure:

Hahaha. Packs her bags, and steak sauce...yehaaaw

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019

What happens if all the cattle die?🤔

R

RodB65

I suppose she'd still have her fella. But she would have to take up vegetarianism.

R

RodB65

It's a valid observation.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
It's gotta be Pipp. She'll have built a yummy gingerbread house with jelly bean shingles and cupcake chairs and when you take a little bite of the front porch, it won't be long before she's checking your finger for plumpness. Now, it could also be Seoulsearch. She's got that Jeffrey Dalmer look in her eye. Not leaving out TamLynn or Danja. They drink enough white breve and espresso to stay awake for a week. After a good night's sleep I'd wake up missing a leg.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to what the Singles Forum used to be, a long time ago... in galaxy far, far away (somewhere around 2009-2014.)

Please feel free to join in. Make jokes at some of us who are posting if you like - we can take it. :)

And if you don't know anyone well enough, please tell us something about yourself so that we can get to know you. :)

(How would YOU survive being stranded on a desert island with a CCer... or what do you wish you could have with you?)
I'd swim and swim maybe drown swimming or more like dog paddling.

I'm thinkin you'd be thinkin eat the newbies first. 😮

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
What in the HECK is happening here???

I like food.... not people.

lol.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
What in the HECK is happening here???

I like food.... not people.

lol.
Why don't you like people? As a christian aren't you supposed to love people? 😆

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
It's gotta be Pipp. She'll have built a yummy gingerbread house with jelly bean shingles and cupcake chairs and when you take a little bite of the front porch, it won't be long before she's checking your finger for plumpness. Now, it could also be Seoulsearch. She's got that Jeffrey Dalmer look in her eye. Not leaving out TamLynn or Danja. They drink enough white breve and espresso to stay awake for a week. After a good night's sleep I'd wake up missing a leg.
Awww...look at you paying attention to detail. I'm flattered :) Come in side and have some cake ??