A thread for Southern belles and Southern belle wannabes only. No men allowed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

Looks like we got more party crashers. But they look like nice enough gents and belles. :D

gents and belles.jpg

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Oh, this has been fun! I gotta sign off and go to sleep now. :(

Everybody be good and DON'T break the tea cups!! Have fun! Good night. :)zzzzzzzzzzz

A

AuntieAnt

Oh, this has been fun! I gotta sign off and go to sleep now. :(

Everybody be good and DON'T break the tea cups!! Have fun! Good night. :)zzzzzzzzzzz
Goodnight, Lafftur. I think maybe Jennie_Mae went to sleep, too. Wait till she comes in tomorrow and sees what we've done with her Tea Party. ;)

A

AuntieAnt

I think we could use a little funky jazz up in here. :cool:

A

AuntieAnt

Pizza Delivery! (Who ordered the pizza? And who's paying for it??) :confused:

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Wow, this is a whole new world to me.

I luuuuuuuurve it!! :D

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Can you imagine how much it would cost? But now that i imagined myself in it for our wedding I am getting this exact one no if ands or buts
It's very Clark Gable!

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Not quite sure if the guys are going to enjoy our Tea Party...........hmmmmm :confused:

Hi saw Tommy pouring a little something in his tea and stuffing a flask in his pocket...shhhh...don't tell him I told you...

A

AuntieAnt

I think some of the guys that crashed this party are dressed kinda silly.............:rolleyes:

funny clothes.jpg

J

Jennie-Mae

Good golly!

Now!

Those dresses y’all ladies are wearing are awesome, and your suit Blain...wow.