I don't click on unknown links. Can you provide a short synapsis on the content? Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.A deeper study of Gods word
Precious friend, Flomason, I personally see no reason for a "deeper study" onA deeper study of Gods word
Hello!Precious friend, Flomason, I personally see no reason for a "deeper study" on
the teaching of "head covering," as the Final 3 verses sums up the matter:
1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
1Co 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. {Thus NO NEED to "wear ANOTHER covering on her head" as that would be a "ritual/ceremony" NOT NEEDED, Today, Under GRACE, and,
thus, NO fighting Nor Contention about the matter, Either}:
1Co 11:16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
Be Blessed!
It’s just a deeper study of 1 Corinthians 11. The link is just a pdfI don't click on unknown links. Can you provide a short synapsis on the content? Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
I discovered something interesting
It’s just a deeper study of 1 Corinthians 11. The link is just a pdf
Precious friend, Flomason:Hello!
please read my explanation for verses 15, 16. I thought the same way you did until I discovered something interesting. Just check it out and tell me what you think...I believe that this passage of scripture is relevant to us today. We need to obey the Bible in everything, not just pick and choose what we want.