A Word Given To Me By The Lord.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
First I will say, this post is not to tell anyone what to do. I'm just sharing what I believe God said and told me to share. This is what I heard the Holy Ghost say concerning the impossible Whopper, for with God nothing shall be impossible and he is not for this food.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The impossible Whopper? Sorry, a little more context would help us understand.

May 6, 2014
Maybe she means this?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/burger-king-impossible-whopper-ingredients-calories-where-to-buy-it/

I have to admit that I chuckled at first, but scripture does say:
1 Timothy 4:1-5
"
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
"

In the last days, they will command to abstain from meats.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the impossible whopper is even good?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I see this as a marketing gimmick from BK but thank you for sharing. I think it is fair to say that calling something impossible is unwise for many reasons.

The post by @DancingForJesus above me brought up another good point that some that aren't vegans are choosing this due to sustainability and potentially moral reasons. We see a bit of that floating around and "that idea" to me isn't exactly sustainable.

G

Godsgirl83

:sick: personally, I don't think so. We tried them once when they first came out......
NO FLAVOR and LOTS and LOTS of mayo/sauce...…..
OH! And it cost MORE than a regular whopper.....

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
:sick: personally, I don't think so. We tried them once when they first came out......
NO FLAVOR and LOTS and LOTS of mayo/sauce...…..
OH! And it cost MORE than a regular whopper.....
I’m willing to try something new, but whatever the reason it just does not appeal to me.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
It's A plant based burger that taste just like meat you can look it up. Many more food items are in stores just like this. In my research I saw that it made many people sick.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
It's A plant based burger that taste just like meat you can look it up. Many more food items are in stores just like this. In my research I saw that it made many people sick.
Maybe they should have done a bit more clinical testing before releasing it.

May 6, 2014
Interesting. In what ways did it make them sick?
I have no doubt that it can't be good for people. Typically the more man messes with God's creation in a lab, the more destruction and illness it seems to lead to.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
Burger King, Levitt Parkway, Willingboro, NJ, USA

Report Type: Food Poisoning
Symptoms: Diarrhea Nausea Vomiting
Jan 16 2020 at 1:20 PM
“Impossible Whopper 3rd time I’ve gotten I’ll after eating a Impossible Whopper at the same place. Ate one last night and became sick this morning at work...so sick I couldn’t leave the bathroom for over 30 mins....I feel terribly nauseous and queasy and like I’m about to vomit any minute. Please research Impossible Whopper made me sick.​

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Maybe she means this?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/burger-king-impossible-whopper-ingredients-calories-where-to-buy-it/

I have to admit that I chuckled at first, but scripture does say:
1 Timothy 4:1-5
"
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
"

In the last days, they will command to abstain from meats.
You need to take in view the context of 1 Tim. 4:3: They were teaching to not eat the meat sold in stores (shambles) because it might have been dedicated to idols. It was not pronouncing all creatures clean, as this was in Judea and the meat markets would only have clean meat in them.

The same goes for here: 1 Cor. 10:25 "Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:" Remember, the disciples were all Jews. They would never eat any of the unclean animals.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Burger King, Levitt Parkway, Willingboro, NJ, USA

Report Type: Food Poisoning
Symptoms: Diarrhea Nausea Vomiting
Jan 16 2020 at 1:20 PM
“Impossible Whopper 3rd time I’ve gotten I’ll after eating a Impossible Whopper at the same place. Ate one last night and became sick this morning at work...so sick I couldn’t leave the bathroom for over 30 mins....I feel terribly nauseous and queasy and like I’m about to vomit any minute. Please research Impossible Whopper made me sick.​
A medical update and a food critique will be issued after I consume one. If the first one made you sick why did you go back for seconds and thirds? Maybe it was really the fries that were the source of indigestion. I'm currently trending towards onion rings.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
I've read about the Impossible Whopper and Real Meat....these vegan "meat" products, but I haven't been able to bring myself to try one yet....although my reluctance isn't due to any divine revelation,

I am about as far from being a vegan as is humanly possible, I love meat. I saw a meme that started off with "My Doctor told me to eat more fish", then came a picture with a pig in the water with a guy exhorting it to "SWIM DARN YOU"!!! That's me....hamburger, hot dogs, steak, pork loins, pork ribs, pork anything actually. If I was living in OT times I'd have had to walk around with a sign on me at all times that said "unclean".

Something about a fake meat burger just doesn't seem right to me...

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA

My husband decided he should try it before speaking about it online - although he had much to say.. lol - and it's an 80's soy burger with meat flavoring, I took a bite to try myself.

I could tell it wasn't meat... very much so. Nothing's changed since the 80's...

It's all chemicals and dog food still.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
My husband decided he should try it before speaking about it online - although he had much to say.. lol - and it's an 80's soy burger with meat flavoring, I took a bite to try myself.

I could tell it wasn't meat... very much so. Nothing's changed since the 80's...

It's all chemicals and dog food still.
Well now....that settles it, I'll never even be able to try one now. I used to like Arby's once and a while, but that was until I saw a couple of less than flattering comments on 'The Simpsons'....ever since then I've wondered "hmmmm, what's wrong with Arby's" and haven't been able to go back.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
P.S. I said "dog food" but my husband says it's more accurately animal feed, since the main market for soy is animal feed; poultry and livestock mainly.

I stand corrected. lol.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
I found the info about people who got sick doing my research, this post is not about me it's about A word I received from the Lord, now i'm done. I did the job God told me to do and I will give no more responses concerning this. Good day and God bless.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I found the info about people who got sick doing my research, this post is not about me it's about A word I received from the Lord, now i'm done. I did the job God told me to do and I will give no more responses concerning this. Good day and God bless.
I had heard about it and was anxious to try one but now I don't think I will .. Thanx Sis for your word on it and God Bless