Instinct. I was born with it.
And now the time is upon you.
(God told me to sign up and post this here.)
That depends upon how you all behave towards me.
So far the behavior on here is not up to the standards of God.
Do you believe the one who causes "all hell" to "break loose" will be successful if he/she does not doubt in his/her heart?Alright here you go...reneweddaybyday said:I am asking you to provide Scripture which supports your claim that "all hell is broken loose And now the time is upon you"
Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you,
That whosoever shall say unto this mountain
Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;
and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith
shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Where is PJW when you need himHe who is without sin cast the first stone.
I do not make many predictions....but I have a feeling that the OP framer in this thread is driving down that old route I-44 looking for the exit that leads to that sleepy little town called Banville.....I did not even get thru the first two pages and it has that feel......just saying......not predicting!
God does not direct people to troll.And now the time is upon you.
(God told me to sign up and post this here.)
And now the time is upon you.
(God told me to sign up and post this here.)
Instinct. I was born with it.
You really do not need me to tell you the outcome of anything.
Just look at your world.
And look at what you all are doing on it and to it.
A picture is worth a 1000 words.
And now the time is upon you.
(God told me to sign up and post this here.)
Being that the earth is completely surrounded by Heaven
would you say that the earth is in Heaven?
Where is PJW when you need him
Blessings
Bill
He told me
He is amazed at how stupid
the children of the devil have become
here on earth.
And I have to admit.
I have to agree with Him.
Our world? Where are you from?
Ive met a few prophets. This is never the kind of message given. If there is some kind of warning, it's given with more detail then what you have provided.
What would be the answer to this hell breaking loose? What exactly are we doing wrong? Who is doing it?
I am going to do neither one.