Okay, let me be clear. (I suspect you know some of this, because you kept reading, but I want to put it all in one post, so there isn't a need to piecemeal.)
Many people who spend long hours online do that because they're disabled in some way. Could be physical, intellectual, mental, or emotional. Could be more than one of those things. This includes people on here.
Mental disability. It's hard to think straight when your brain skips steps, or is foggy from whatever is disturbing it, right?
I bet you can imagine what a disabled person wants the most -- to be normal. Cool thing about mental disorders. Some are treatable. Some are healable. Some are arrested. But, some won't be fixed in this lifetime.
What do most people do when something is physically wrong with them? Find a doctor to fix them. And if the first can't fix them, the second might... or the third, or the tenth, or the 50th, etc. We really want to get fixed.
If doctors can't fix, who next? God? You betcha! God! Add to that God chooses the foolish and the weak. We're here! The foolish and the weak.
Now, where's God and where isn't he? And, yes, God is omnipresent, but look how many charlatan there are that most recognize safely as charlatans. Mentally balanced people can "recognize safely." Add to disabled (and it doesn't have to be mentally disabled. I'd do just about anything to get rid of physical disabilities. I'd trade, if given a choice. "So, okay, God. How about I keep the aphasia and get a healthy body back? Deal?") and then add to that desparate.
If you had DID and you found some dude online who says he can fix that, could you "safely recognize" if he is or isn't an answer from God?
This stopped being about micro on page 3. I'm disabled. I'm now in this to stop anyone who is wondering if he could fix them from thinking he can.
I've been there too. I've done the 25 different diets to fix my IBS, because doctors didn't want to mention my IBS was directly related to a pinched nerve in my back until 13 years after I could sue the surgeon.
I'm in this to clearly say "don't trust this guy for help, because he has no idea what he's doing!" I'm say that for the one or two people who might find this and think, "This guy could fix me."
No. He would make you worse.
Definitely not an academic or biblical discussion for me. The proof was already shown and keeps being repeated. Micro is not answering Biblical based questions because he cannot/will not do that.
I'm disabled. I spend too much time online because others like me are here too. I care about people, and I fear he will hurt some or cause them to commit suicide.