Am I meant to be Single?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Well doggone it.

Tommy caught me red-handed.

I have problems with anxiety, I've been hurt by an ex, I sometimes choose to be isolate, and... I admit to be a troll.

Who apparently needs to just crawl on back under her bridge. o_O

And here I thought I was fooling everyone.

Leave it to the cop to have me pegged right off the bat. :cautious::LOL::geek:
I was describing myself when I wrote that, but ok. I guess I'll see you at the support group on Thursday.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Well doggone it.

I have problems with anxiety, I've been hurt by an ex, I sometimes choose to be isolate, and... I admit to be a troll.

WOOT WOOT! She GETS it!! Lol. Im guessing no one on facebook posts pics of themselves either..lol. NOT!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
WOOT WOOT! She GETS it!! Lol. Im guessing no one on facebook posts pics of themselves either..lol. NOT!
People post pics of themselves on Facebook cause they are narcissists. Facebook is their official platform for self promotion.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
People post pics of themselves on Facebook cause they are narcissists. Facebook is their official platform for self promotion.
Speak for yourself mr tommy! Lol

T

toinena

Well doggone it.

You are the most beautiful troll I have seen. And I live in troll country!

T

toinena

Why don't Jewel and Tommy go to a room and doing a staring competition?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
In case no one knew, that’s actually me in my avatar pic.

Carry on...

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
In case no one knew, that’s actually me in my avatar pic.

Carry on...
And see..if you didnt have a pic..would tommy be wanting to stare at you? Lol he wouldnt know what you looked like if you didnt have one posted! Lol your a beauty! :)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
And see..if you didnt have a pic..would tommy be wanting to stare at you? Lol he wouldnt know what you looked like if you didnt have one posted! Lol your a beauty! :)
Thank you for the compliment!

And the guys on cc don’t want to/ shouldn’t stare at me. It would cause a fight! Lol

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I have a fear of rejection horribly, it causes me to not just miss out on opportunities of starting a relationships, but it is going to interviews, speaking my mind for the most part and so on. I am usually very well with people but it takes me awhile to open up to them.
I struggle with this too. Bless our hearts, lol

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well..again..for all of you that CHOOSE to post your pic on your avitar and dont think youre ugly..THIS woman APPRECIATES it..lol hehrhehe
I think if you really want to see someone’s face, get to know their personality first 👍🏽

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I think if you really want to see someone’s face, get to know their personality first 👍🏽
If i wanted to get to know thier heart i woukd get to know thier personality but a face and smile says a lot too :)