Anger ... how it changes a person

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
Hands down, that is the context of the passage. But for me, the passage took on a different meaning, where God is one master and Sin is the other.

Yes, I have work, I have a flourishing career and am earning pretty well for myself and my family.
So, if you knew His teaching in that context, I have nothing to say, except that idea of yours is NOT bad: God is the Master and Sin wants to rule also (but sin is not a person, but our infirmities and our faults where we fell short)

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
If any person has an EXACT way, a practical way to do this, please show the readers; because I have read the way Isaac´s wife was asked by his father but, his FATHER was rich, loved by God and wealth seems to be a great "glue" on the way Isaac got his wife... What about those other ppl? Those who are not rich and less fortunated (and I know rich, ugly and poor ppl are getting divorced, since ages).

If there is a .PDF and downloadable manual, I´d like to read it.

https://espanol.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150401202607AATTbyT
ЕXACT ...? not sure...

SlqpaBaba.jpg

Knew that one ...and would not recommend it now!
Money are nothing if there no the right person. But who will want poor and old wife? may be she must work in the house of his children for 7 years?
...huh? :cool:

Last edited:
May 3, 2013
ЕXACT ...? not sure...

View attachment 119785

Knew that one ...and would not recommend it now!
Money are nothing if there no the right person. But who will want poor and old wife? may be she must work in the house of his children for 7 years?
...huh? :cool:
I´m not going to say ppl met their husband or wife groupingly or playing hide-and-seek. Those that are or were married, married for a reason; although that reason could be "I was wrong" or "I was deluded".

I marreid my ex-wife while I was in love with someone else I loved more (and I did not regret it, except when I chose THEM wrong) and they chose me wrongly. ;)

No one today loves blind dating!

At least the internet spare them their time to avoid dating (or marring) a person they don´t like and "Christians" could be disgised in sheep skins.

Good ones can trick their mates, for a long time (I have heard stories, from personal friends I had) who married a handsome man and, after some time, those were gays and, the person I know, had a baby with him... We cannot see ppls heart! :cool:

Money is an issue! This person I´m telling you married that man not only for his "beauty", but his money and, after divorce, she got a building she uses to rent, becasue it has several apartments. :p

Money is an issue! Many ppl married to get the good things we can buy with it. No one likes to abandom their confort or facilities to live a life like John the Baptist. :)

Many ppl are gettig divorced, because the economy of their life is less enjoyable than the life they have in their bed and, I have known a bunch of poor ppl (I prefer them) than the rich and OLD wives that never got enough.

Last edited:

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
I´m not going to say ppl met their husband or wife groupingly or playing hide-and-seek. Those that are or were married, married for a reason; although that reason could be "I was wrong" or "I was deluded".

I marreid my ex-wife while I was in love with someone else I loved more (and I did not regret it, except when I chose THEM wrong) and they chose me wrongly. ;)

No one today loves blind dating!

At least the internet spare them their time to avoid dating (or marring) a person they don´t like and "Christians" could be disgised in sheep skins.

Good ones can trick their mates, for a long time (I have heard stories, from personal friends I had) who married a handsome man and, after some time, those were gays and, the person I know, had a baby with him... We cannot see ppls heart! :cool:

Money is an issue! This person I´m telling you married that man not only for his "beauty", but his money and, after divorce, she got a building she uses to rent, becasue it has several apartments. :p

Money is an issue! Many ppl married to get the good things we can buy with it. No one likes to abandom their confort or facilities to live a life like John the Baptist. :)

Many ppl are getting divorced, because the economy of their life is less enjoyable than the life they have in their bed and, I have known a bunch of poor ppl (I prefer them) than the rich and OLD wives that never got enough.
Yes - every one gets married by some reason. I did it for my school friend - first man in my life. He was my friend in business, we were great team but as couple we could not live in peace for more then an hour unless someone of us is not asleep. Anyway ... he is a nice person, he only was not my man nor I was his woman... we both were stupid and fortunately he has find his right woman - they love each other and I am proud that advised him to marry her when she got pregnant with their first child. We had the civil marriage only. I doubt if he has read the Bible at all.
Money are an issue! I know it because I grew up my children without any help of man /almost any!!!/ Was been working at three places - teacher, cameraman and waitress and have been studding in the University evenings -so I know what illusion are money - I had them and lost them and I had a husband who brought money to feed children and ex who did not. So who will tell me that the money are important? People are!!! Yes - it is good if you have money but what if there appeares something bad /Lord to not giving it!/? Have you seen what happens to people who lost their money? There is no way to serve two masters! No way!!! And it is applicable to fame, gadgets, food - everything! Money may change the people - they may become not human any more - I have seen it and do not wanna see it again.
Of course I do not wanna to starving also - know what it is and do not want it again.
I have had lot of money and lost lot of money. I am the same person - only have very few friends since this big checking - the true friend are true one in good and bad. Was I angry - no - I was not. I only was worried if my kids will eat today ... Anger is pointless.
Now I am living in the capital, working hard to pay for paying a rent, have a car, have satellite tv, washing machine, dishwasher ... but according the standards of God I am slave -still /had not read the Bible when become/. So I am not the wife who someone would like to have - 49 and not getting younger and not have money ... guess it is a good idea me to call to that man on the picture "woman wanted":)

jb

Feb 27, 2010
For the past three days, I let myself be drowned by my anger. I became a monster, a different person than who I was and who I came to be. I wonder why it is so hard for acceptance to come by? I do not want to be this horrible person, but sometimes, in desperation and helplessness, I cannot help it. Lord, please teach me to be gentle and to be accepting. Teach me to be strong and wise, and please give me the strength to set anger aside and let love rule my heart once again.
A bad temper Paul calls a "work of the flesh." Gal 5v16-26 (esp. v20)

You can find a bit of a study Here on "the works of the flesh" and "the fruit of the Spirit"...

Yahweh Shalom

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
A bad temper Paul calls a "work of the flesh." Gal 5v16-26 (esp. v20)

You can find a bit of a study Here on "the works of the flesh" and "the fruit of the Spirit"...

Yahweh Shalom
Thank you very much brother. I wish I have known English properly and to be able to read the studding of the link with properly understanding.

Fortunately the Bible is translated in my mother tongue and there in John 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me."

So now I am gonna read Gal 5:16-26 - carefully ... again and 1 Corint. 13 and will try to memorise the fruits and to look at me in the mirror.

Guess OP will be happy to read these chapters also :)

God Bless you!