Antisexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I have no issues if someone wants to remain single/celibate, but what is the motive? Am I staying single/celibate for the honor and glory of God? is it so I can dedicate more time in sharing His truth in love with others? or am I staying single/celibate out of fear of the "what ifs"?

God has given us abundant life in whatever marital status we are in. He set us free for His glory.

I'm grateful for the husband God has given me. he loves me as Christ loves the church.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Just letting you members know that I read very carefully and as soon as I identify pro-sexuality or the encouragement of sexual activity, then I stop reading and might avoid any future communications with any pro-sexual member. I can not read pro-sexual content because it's not healthy for me.
In that case, you better not read the Bible either.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Why would any human put a Dislike on a post encouraging potential rape victims to reach out for help through friends?
Don't be ridiculous. You haven't made a post saying only that. Rather, you've made several posts promoting an unbiblical view of sexuality.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
People pride their pro-sexuality, even men who brag about having sex and women who brag about their partners. So I feel that I should not be deprived of the right to brag about my antisexuality, just as they brag about their sexuality. But for the sake of my religion, I will try to humble myself a bit more and not be as those prideful people are. I already know that my antisexuality has many benefits that need not be bragged about, like less chance of diseases, false convictions, and social complications.
Bragging about your celibacy is simply inappropriate because it's nobody's business but your own, and nobody cares but God. Bragging about your antisexuality is simply ridiculous because the position is contrabiblical.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Just letting you members know that I read very carefully and as soon as I identify pro-sexuality or the encouragement of sexual activity, then I stop reading and might avoid any future communications with any pro-sexual member. I can not read pro-sexual content because it's not healthy for me. If you are pro-sexual, then you can reply but I might not read your reply. I welcome asexual and antisexual replies.

But I've only been antisexual for two months so far. And I am finding ways and value in exercising antisexuality without communicating with others, as I'm noticing that a lot of people are uncomfortably pro-sexual in conversations.

Just out of sincere curiosity, what was your driving motivation for writing this thread?

You say that you are carefully screening posts and will not engage with any "pro-sexual" talk after posting a thread in which you openly speak against sex, which is obviously going to draw very strong opinions. If talk about sex is what you're trying to avoid, why would you write a thread that you had to know would have people talking about nothing BUT ("pro") sex when you claim that this is "not healthy for you"?

It's kind of like an alcoholic declaring that they are never going to touch a bottle again, and then walking straight into a liquor store. Sure, you might not pick up a single bottle. But why walk a straight line right into what you know will be the most direct line of fire?

Since you said that you welcome asexual and antisexual replies, did you write the thread intending that only others with the same beliefs would reply, or that you might be able to convert others to your beliefs? (This is not meant to be mockery -- I'm just trying to figure out your reasoning in posting something that you knew would voraciously attract EXACTLY what you claim to be victoriously repelling.)

You say you've "been antisexual" for 2 months. What was it that made you make that decision so recently? And what was it that made you want to declare this publicly?

I'm actually hoping you'll stay with us a while. I had been reading a bit about the asexual community a while back (but not specifically antisexual) and I'll be very interested in hearing about your journey, and how your beliefs change and evolve, as well as how it affects your relationships with others.

For instance, what will you be saying in 6 months, 6 years, or 6 decades?

I would really be interested in hearing your story -- past, present, and most definitely, future.[/USER][/QUOTE]

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
If you are unmarried, you must be anti-sexual and asexual for Elohim/God, otherwise Adultery and Fornication is around the corner.

The Warrior Monks, Knights Templar, has strict rules of chastity.

The Seal of the Knights Templar

Knights Templar

"...Uniform & Rules

Knights took vows on entering the order, much like in monasteries, although not so strict and without the restriction of always remaining inside their communal accommodation. Obedience to the Grand Master was the most important promise to be made, attendance at church services was compulsory, celibacy too, and communal meals a given (which did, every odd day, include meat). Worldly pleasures were not permitted, and these included such quintessentially knightly pastimes as hunting and hawking and not wearing flashy clothing and arms which normal knights were famous for. For example, belts were often a medium for decoration, but the Templars wore only a simple wool cord belt to symbolise chastity...."

https://www.ancient.eu/Knights_Templar/

E

EleventhHour

If you are unmarried, you must be anti-sexual and asexual for Elohim/God, otherwise Adultery and Fornication is around the corner.
The monks most likely did not have a spiritual life... they battled the flesh with the flesh ... Born from above believers do not walk in the flesh they walk in the Spirit.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Your comment suggests that you don't really understand the subject you are addressing.

"Asexual" means not engaging in sexual activity, which is certainly appropriate for an unmarried Christian.

"Anti-sexual" means telling other people that they should not have sex either, even if they are married.

E

EleventhHour

Your comment suggests that you don't really understand the subject you are addressing.

"Asexual" means not engaging in sexual activity, which is certainly appropriate for an unmarried Christian.

"Anti-sexual" means telling other people that they should not have sex either, even if they are married.
Yes and that too!!

E

EleventhHour

Are you saying that the Knights Templars are not Spiritual?

God Wills It!
You, who is so into the Illuminati should know better than to ask such a question.
What do you think? ... I explained my view.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
You, who is so into the Illuminati should know better than to ask such a question.
Jude 19 King James Version (KJV)

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

It could be that there is a Heavenly Church and a Worldly/Earthly Church. And if so, the Knights Templars appear to be among the Best of Breed members of the Worldly/Earthly Church. Were the Knights Templars enacting commands made in the Biblical book Deuteronomy?

#204: Crusaders Capture Jerusalem

"..Now that our men had possession of the walls and towers, we saw some wonderful sights. Some of our men — actually the more merciful ones — cut off the heads of their enemies. Others shot them with arrows, so that they fell from the towers. Others tortured them longer by casting them into the flames. Piles of heads, hands, and feet were to be seen in the streets of the city. One had to pick one’s way over the bodies of men and horses. But these were small matters compared to what happened at the Temple of Solomon. You would not believe it if I told you. Suffice to say that in the Temple and porch of Solomon men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins. Indeed, it was a just and splendid judgment of God that this place should be filled with the blood of the unbelievers, since it had suffered so long from their blasphemies. The city was filled with corpses and blood...."

https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/study/module/crusaders

Jerusalem Has Come - Kingdom of Heaven (2005).

King Baldwin vs Saladin

E

EleventhHour

Jude 19 King James Version (KJV)

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

It could be that there is a Heavenly Church and a Worldly/Earthly Church. And if so, the Knights Templars appear to be among the Best of Breed members of the Worldly/Earthly Church. Were the Knights Templars enacting commands made in the Biblical book Deuteronomy?

#204: Crusaders Capture Jerusalem

"..Now that our men had possession of the walls and towers, we saw some wonderful sights. Some of our men — actually the more merciful ones — cut off the heads of their enemies. Others shot them with arrows, so that they fell from the towers. Others tortured them longer by casting them into the flames. Piles of heads, hands, and feet were to be seen in the streets of the city. One had to pick one’s way over the bodies of men and horses. But these were small matters compared to what happened at the Temple of Solomon. You would not believe it if I told you. Suffice to say that in the Temple and porch of Solomon men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins. Indeed, it was a just and splendid judgment of God that this place should be filled with the blood of the unbelievers, since it had suffered so long from their blasphemies. The city was filled with corpses and blood...."

https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/study/module/crusaders

Jerusalem Has Come - Kingdom of Heaven (2005).

King Baldwin vs Saladin
So you are telling me your knowledge and understanding is limited to YouTube videos, some random website and an unconnected verse of scripture?

E

EleventhHour

And to answer your question NO they were not.
They were not acting in accordance with God's will far from it.

Dec 12, 2013
"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." - Matthew 3:9, King James Bible

Sexuality is disgusting where I live, because of its unsolicited and highly promoted nature. I was on the train today, and saw two advertisements pertaining to marriage and dating. There are some people who'd be killed by hate gangs for dating. Some people can't even legally marry, where I live.

I like air. Air is all around us, naturally. Air is beneficial. Nobody needs to coerce the distribution of air.

Sex is all around me, but I'm not sure if it's natural. Even if it's natural, that does not mean that it is acceptable or morally correct. Some people can't have sex without breaking religious laws. Sex spreads disease. Nobody would easily voluntarily engage in an activity that spreads disease. Naturally, some people probably would not want sex nor have sex: I am a virgin.

So sex is still all around me, but through somewhat artificial means. Someone had put the romantic sexual advertisements of dating and marriage on the train. Those advertisements didn't spawn naturally. My city gives marriage benefits. There are sexual restrictions to marriage. That connection between marriage and sex proves that marriage is sexual where I live, even because a husband (who can't have sex with other women) would then be very pressured to have sex with his wife due to the local romantic sexual promotion. I've even heard of the term, "maritial rape."

The only good thing of sex is a child. But even a mother can die during labor or childbirth. A baby can die or be unhealthy upon delivery. Or a child can grow to kill his parents, even though christianity tries to prevent this. So there is only a very small likely benefit to sex, a human experiement, in comparison to its many dangers.

Sex is naturally dangerous and bad. And yet for the sake of sowing and reaping children, some societies promote sexuality. They allow romantic sexual advertisements on trains. They give benefits to romantic sexual couples who can produce kids. They teach unsatisfactory sexual education too late, especially knowing that rape and sex crimes are a huge issue for women in a neighborhood. Some societies want people to have sex so that their chldren can be used for armies, labor forces, and materials; and don't care if women die during childbirth or a wild rapist is loss. Even some businesses profit from sex too, through prostitution or romantic sexual advertisements; because some men are victims to lust and have weak self-control.

And that is why I feel that sexuality is disgusting. Luckily I'm strengthening my self control so that I won't be abused by neither societies nor businesses. I can adopt a child to help secure my future: I don't need to have sex.

Christians know that only the Almighty has the true power to grant life. Some societies count populations and encourage sex, to grow and maintain populations. But the Almighty can create human life from stones. And societies, who depend on sex and men, will soon be counting the ever-plagues of the Almighty.
God created sex between a man and woman and we fit together perfectly.....sounds like someone has an ax to grind...........The song of Solomon speaks how her lover (Solomon) takes great pleasure in her breasts and loves to lay between them......Sex is good and I thank God for it.......Not only is it needed to procreate, but God also gave it to us for great pleasure!

We should not be offended by what God has designed and given to humanity! And the last line about men.....was idiotic!

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
So you are telling me your knowledge and understanding is limited to YouTube videos, some random website and an unconnected verse of scripture?
@EleventhHour - We don't have access to your profile

1) Do you see and identify yourself as a Follower of Messiah/Christ?

2) Are you a member of any of the Denominational and Non-denominational Churches?

3) Are you prepared to accept the possibility that your lack of knowledge and understanding could be the reason you, apparently, see no value in post #92 (https://christianchat.com/threads/antisexuality.189724/post-4144922)?

4) Do you believe that there is a Worldly/Earthly Church?

5) Do you believe that the Knights Templars practised Celibacy?

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
And to answer your question NO they were not.
They were not acting in accordance with God's will far from it.
Ephesians 4:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Everything that happens in Heaven and on Earth is in accordance with the Will of Elohim/God. Elohim/God has Power over all things that exist!

E

EleventhHour

@EleventhHour - We don't have access to your profile

1) Do you see and identify yourself as a Follower of Messiah/Christ?

2) Are you a member of any of the Denominational and Non-denominational Churches?

3) Are you prepared to accept the possibility that your lack of knowledge and understanding could be the reason you, apparently, see no value in post #92 (https://christianchat.com/threads/antisexuality.189724/post-4144922)?

4) Do you believe that there is a Worldly/Earthly Church?

5) Do you believe that the Knights Templars practised Celibacy?

How about this...can you please confess you are trolling this thread and laughing behind the scenes while you are doing it.

E

EleventhHour

If you can bear to have Sex, it must be between mature married Man and Woman and for procreation only. The Satanic Freemasons, aka Knights Templars, has 7.7 Billion people under a Mind Control Spell, with Recreational, Free and Dirty Sex.
A person who could make such an outlandish bizarre statement is obviously trying to be provocative.

But, do you admit your first statement in no way supported by your second statement?... so try again.