Stardew Valley is in Apple Arcade, so I can't play it for free. unlike some other platforms, I can't just cancel a trial and then start a new free one again. They know!
There are some free games I could play but they won't be on the level of HKIA. It would just be basic mobile games, like iDK flappy bird, or wordle.
Pusheen's Place is very cosy looking. Eating food and napping, seems to be the name of the game. Cutesy colours. But I already have my own cat, she's not like Pusheen though, she does other things aside from eating and napping.
There are some free games I could play but they won't be on the level of HKIA. It would just be basic mobile games, like iDK flappy bird, or wordle.
Pusheen's Place is very cosy looking. Eating food and napping, seems to be the name of the game. Cutesy colours. But I already have my own cat, she's not like Pusheen though, she does other things aside from eating and napping.