Are there any more Arizona peeps?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I’ve noticed in the past there was a pretty visible lack of other folks repping the lovely oven that is Arizona. Any more to add to the list? It might be nice to actually have a CC group out here and hang out. You know after all the insanity winds down.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
aw sorry artsie I dont know anyone living there atm except...you?!

I do know one lady who worked at the library who used to live there. From what I know about it is..,its very dry...and tell me is it a new age mecca? You have a mountain called Sedona? I just remember it being mentioned a lot when I used to be into new age practices.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Yup I think I’ve maybe met like 2(??) other AZ folk on here in all the time I’ve been on CC. I guess I gotta do a bit more advertising for this site 🤣

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I’ve noticed in the past there was a pretty visible lack of other folks repping the lovely oven that is Arizona. Any more to add to the list? It might be nice to actually have a CC group out here and hang out. You know after all the insanity winds down.
I drove through there once, and I only saw one person. Was that you? :cool:

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I was in Arizona.. years ago.
- Visiting Grand Canyon, Sedona..etc.
---
I remember driving on highway.
- Interesting scenic view..

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"We lived in Arizona from 1990 till 2010......Mesa, Apache Junction...retired in 1996 and moved
up to Show Low living full time in our motor home.....winter was too much, moved to Payson.
Really like Payson, in regular contact with friends living there. Have several family members
still in Arizona...A great place, in certain areas'. Camped at Superstition Mountains, awesome place.
Of course Grand Canyon was a must see, five times, and always a great experience.
And, yes I miss Arizona. Family reasons why we moved here to the Missouri Ozark area."
( The pic. is Superstition Mountains...and here a profound 'happening' that was to forever change my life...PRAISE GOD! )
:)

1200px-Superstitionmountain - Copy.jpg

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I was in the Yma desert just outside of Walton, Arizona when I was 15..I was hitch-hiking home from Missouri to Long Beach, California where I grew up. I had gone back to my birth state to work in the fields for that summer. It had taken me four days to get to Walton, and I had not eaten much nor kept myself hydrated.

The temperature was 120 º F. plus. The last thing I remembered before goig unconcious was, roadside rest five miles.. It was just about 10 AM.

The next thing I remember is seeing a light green and my face wet. I had eaten a wtermelong, probably seeds and all. Taking the rind off of my face I saw first an old Mexican who had stopped to help me. Somehow I had made it to the roadside res with the shade of dried out palm froms over several picnic tables. There was a family eating and laughing, but my friend, the old Mexican is the one who when he saw a lad laying on a picnic table delerious had the comon sense or decency to help.

He gave me a ride into Yuma. Oh, he offered me another watermelon, and I wanted it, but I was too embarrassed to accept it. He was hauling watermelons you se..

At any rate, that left a bad tast in my mouth for anywhere in Arizona, though I know it is a beautiful state, Walton, Yuma, Flagstaff, Phoenix, let us not forget Tucson and more.

If you ever see someone deliriating on a table top at a roadside rest, I certanly hope you will help him or her….God bless Arizona, and everyone ther.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
"We lived in Arizona from 1990 till 2010......Mesa, Apache Junction...retired in 1996 and moved
up to Show Low living full time in our motor home.....winter was too much, moved to Payson.
Really like Payson, in regular contact with friends living there. Have several family members
still in Arizona...A great place, in certain areas'. Camped at Superstition Mountains, awesome place.
Of course Grand Canyon was a must see, five times, and always a great experience.
And, yes I miss Arizona. Family reasons why we moved here to the Missouri Ozark area."
( The pic. is Superstition Mountains...and here a profound 'happening' that was to forever change my life...PRAISE GOD! )
:)
View attachment 213592
You wrote,
" ..Grand Canyon was a must see, "
- I agree.
- Spectacular view..

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I lived in Ahwatukee for 12 1/2 years and recently in Lake Havasu City for 1 1/2 years. But because of financial issues I was forced to move back to Southern California. I love the desert. But since I had to come back here, I'm having a new surfboard made and surfing again.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Some years ago I hitchhiked across the country. I got stuck in Phoenix for three days, on the side of I-10.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
a few years ago I moved a friend from Warm Springs, OR, to Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I spent a year in the heat of Arizona one week...
lol, I grew up there... Was hoping to visit my mom and family for Easter (& mom's birthday) - before all this CV19 took place... Not sure what will come of this tickets... Still hopeful (praying) to come home with kids for annual 4th of July family reunion...

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
My brother went to Phoenix Indian School. Do you know where that is, by chance?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
my dad plays old american 45s eg vinyl records and theres one song about Arizona I recall, dont know who its by, but it goes...

something something

Is anyone going to San antonio or, Phoenix, Arizona?
Any place is all right as long as I
Can forget I've ever known her

...? *country fiddles play.....*