Are there single Christian girls in Finland ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

You're the one demonstrating otherwise repeatedly throughout your own thread.

Time for a change of pace.

I'm going to use the things you've brought up as a springboard for some new, hopefully more interactive discussions (ideas being exchanged and valued by all parties, not centered around one person.)

You're more than welcome to come learn about others, Kauko. I'm in a time crunch right now, but hope to see you in the new thread I'll put up when I have time.

Sounds like the creative juices are flowing for another one of Seouls famous threads :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

Sounds like the creative juices are flowing for another one of Seouls famous threads :)
If someone insists on always being in the middle of their own spotlight, the best thing to do is to turn on another light in a different location. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
But I DEADLY want a girlfriend !!! I cant stand loneliness !!! Atleast not me. Its a constant fire on me. Its a chronic headache !!! Alcohol would kill me with 40 or earlier and if not alcohol, stress would do the work !!!
If you did find a girl, it wouldn't solve anything. YOU'RE TRYING TO SOLVE THE WRONG PROBLEM!

You think your life sucks, so you use alcohol to push reality away. So your life gets worse, because you're running away from it instead of trying to improve it.

If you found a girl now, she would run away. Why would she want to try to fix you? (You'd just argue with her anyway, every time she tried to suggest you change something about your life.)

The first thing to fix is your life. The way to fix it is to stop running away from it.

Put the bottle down, face your life and start working on it. The more you work on it, the less you will want to use alcohol to run from it.

The more you use alcohol, the worse your life will be, and the more you will want to run from it.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
You mean far more than she loves the idea of getting married? Is she one of those who is so into her faith she doesn't have time to be distracted by romance? No, because marriage is an institution of God. Marriage is not incompatible with faith in any way. The faith of a married person can be higher than that of a single. The kind of girl I mean is the one who wants to marry a man of God in order to let him become her star spiritual advisor and guide her in love and wisdom for the rest of her life (or until she becomes a widow) so that she can fulfill God s duty for a woman. Romance does not suppose any obstacle to ones faith unless the own person turns it into one.

So committed that she would never entertain the idea of being with someone who might compromise that commitment? This would be the reason why she wants a man who shares her faith and who she can trust.

Why do I get the feeling this means she is docile as a lamb and will pour out endless sympathy on me when I need it without being tough enough to actually motivate me to change? Not at all. Being calm does not automatically mean, accepting sin. A girl can fight sin without being tough. For example, instead of telling you "You are such a sinner and must change right NOW !", she may tell something like "Look, God wants you not to commit this sin, I understand temptation is big but remember God knows all of us better than ourselves and wants the best for us". Is this being "docile as a lamb" ? Absolutely not. This is fighting sin in a lovely way, which sometimes proves to be more effective on it than the harsh way. Especially when a wife wants her husband not to sin. In fact, the best way women can gain their men, is through attractiveness. This can be done with either a bad or good purpose. Adam got tempted to eat from the forbidden tree for this exact reason. Eve approached him in an attractive way and seduced him with her speak. Likewise, wives who want to prevent their husbands from sinning can gain them through being attractive. Instead of barking their husbands like a dog as many do, which is a turn off for most men (including myself), wives could conquer them with a friendly, attractive speak and attitude, so that they are turned on and tempted to be righteous.

Ah so she's an introvert. Seems like it's nearly impossible for two introverts to strike up a conversation let alone a relationship without using the internet somehow. If both of you prefer to be with just the people you already know and trust, how will you ever meet each other? I would be the one to take the lead and start talking to her. At first she would probably not give me much attention but, I really love this trait, it makes me feel like a man. I actually find slowly opening up a girl exciting and mysterious ! I dont like girls who instantly open up and become friends of everybody. Even if after a good time the girl I like just allows a coffee and a small talk (and no kisses at all) I would be very comfortable and even pleased with that. The fact of being able to slowly open up a girl boosts significantly my self esteem !

You do realize that a woman like that will probably take a long time to be at all comfortable with or enthusiastic about physical intimacy with her husband. No problem. I like slow girls. Big turn on actually ! The sooner she opens up to sex, the higher the chance she will cheat on me.

Haven't heard of too many people enjoying these things before they're old and gray. I'm thinking you need to get started mastering time travel theories. If you can't get to the past maybe you can travel to some post apocalyptic future without any internet or telephones or mass communication in general. Do you use social media? How often are you online / on your phone? How much social media and phone use is too much for you to cope with and why? Exactly what is an introverted girl who wants to connect supposed to do if she doesn't want to go out to busy places? Which of those traditional hobbies do you enjoy? I dont use social media. I never in my life had a Facebook or an Instagram profile, in fact. I mostly use my phone for calling. I use a computer for looking news or searching information about history, physics, religion, statistics sports etc or just do a street view in a random place when Im really bored but never for socializing or meeting people. I would not allow any social media. As for phone use I would not like her to be on it for more than calling or talking with family. She can still go to a church or a park or a library. I read a Bible verse daily and sometimes do sudokus.

But assuming she exists, what is there about you that such a girl would love?
Well I must first meet her because not all such girls have the same preferences. Maybe the fact I take the lead and dont expect her to talk me first ? Or probably the fact I appreciate her for her heart and not her body ? Ah, or maybe that I give her time to open up herself without me complaining. I cant really tell you until I get to know her.

What does this even mean? Maximum times possible? Who determines that? Which parts of the Word of God in particular (other than the don't sleep around parts) are you expecting her to follow? Basically that she tries to follow the Word of God everytime possible. She can fail at times but should accept her errors and flaws, ask for forgiveness and try to live righteously. This also depends on the sin. A common bad word like "fool" is different from cheating. The Commandments summarize the most important rules. And if we got married she would have also to submit to the various marriage rules in the Bible such as be submissive to your husband etc just as I would have to love my wife.

Like you? You say the same about yourself, but few would hold you up as a Christian example.
But I guess I can change atleast some things right ? If you mean stop being an alcoholic then I of course want to (and with effort can) stop it.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Is this the longest running thread for going around in circles?

I sincerely pray @Kauko that you are delivered from alcohol, healed in your heart of whatever you may need healing of and meet a nice, Christian woman whom you can become a team with in the name of Jesus.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
You mean far more than she loves the idea of getting married? Is she one of those who is so into her faith she doesn't have time to be distracted by romance? No, because marriage is an institution of God. Marriage is not incompatible with faith in any way. The faith of a married person can be higher than that of a single. The kind of girl I mean is the one who wants to marry a man of God in order to let him become her star spiritual advisor and guide her in love and wisdom for the rest of her life (or until she becomes a widow) so that she can fulfill God s duty for a woman. Romance does not suppose any obstacle to ones faith unless the own person turns it into one.

So committed that she would never entertain the idea of being with someone who might compromise that commitment? This would be the reason why she wants a man who shares her faith and who she can trust.

These are also the reasons such a woman wouldn't want to be with you as you are now. You simply don't meet the criteria for the man she wants. So right now it won't do you any good to meet 1,000 such women because none of them would agree to date you.

Like you? You say the same about yourself, but few would hold you up as a Christian example. But I guess I can change atleast some things right ? If you mean stop being an alcoholic then I of course want to (and with effort can) stop it.
That's pretty much what we've been saying. Focus on changing what you can change to be a better you and attractive to the kind of person you want to be with. And don't be too proud to find some people who've made the changes you'd like to make and ask for help / advice.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
These are also the reasons such a woman wouldn't want to be with you as you are now. You simply don't meet the criteria for the man she wants. So right now it won't do you any good to meet 1,000 such women because none of them would agree to date you.
But why exactly ? Because Im an alcoholic ? Then I can change that !

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Ok stop spamming now if you have nothing interesting to add just leave this thread !

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ok stop spamming now if you have nothing interesting to add just leave this thread !
If it's not about you, get outta your thread? My my.

Also, talking about side issues which we find interesting is not spam.

Calling it such simply because you are displeased is quite immature.

Btw, "working on yourself" will also make you more interesting to potential gfs.

But not if you are going to have temper tantrums like a spoiled child.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Also, talking about side issues which we find interesting is not spam.

Calling it such simply because you are displeased is quite immature.
Then go and open your own thread.
Btw, "working on yourself" will also make you more interesting to potential gfs.
And what if I cant find one of these potential gfs ?

G

Godsgirl83

if you have nothing interesting to add just leave this thread !

that WAS interesting to SOME folks.........

interesting:
arousing curiosity or interest; holding or catching the attention.
"an interesting debate"

Ok stop spamming
no you see, spam would be just coming in here posting random things that NO ONE understands or cares for.

It has been suggested that you browse around the site and get to know some of the people here.
I can tell you have not done that much if at all because if you were familiar with some of the more frequently posted upon threads then you would see this for what it is.........
humor among users that are familiar with each other and other threads.
Happens all the time here, especially in the singles forums.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
that WAS interesting to SOME folks.........

interesting:
arousing curiosity or interest; holding or catching the attention.
"an interesting debate"
But not to the OP.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Is this the longest running thread for going around in circles?

No, that's the Not By Works thread in the Bible Discussion Forum. I don't think this thread will ever reach THAT thread's august heft.

G

Godsgirl83

Then go and open your own thread.
she has.......
but you haven't looked around to know this (because everytime someone gives you advice and suggest you to do something you flat out refuse)
Also, you are on a PUBLIC forum in which ANYONE who is a registered user can read/post to ANYTIME, unless the mods locks this thread.
If you want a thread that won't be posted to or is less likely to draw attention to then consider either opening one in the blog forum or going into a private chat with a few people.

And what if I cant find one of these potential gfs ?
Well, as long as you keep using that as an excuse you're just going to be in this same spot another 10 years from now..........

G

Godsgirl83

No, that's the Not By Works thread in the Bible Discussion Forum. I don't think this thread will ever reach THAT thread's august heft.
YIKES!!!!!! He mentioned the name AND location :eek:
but he's right, this thread won't reach anywhere near that.......
but SPEAK YOUR MIND (also in Bible Discussion Forum) just might...........

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
she has.......
but you haven't looked around to know this (because everytime someone gives you advice and suggest you to do something you flat out refuse)
Also, you are on a PUBLIC forum in which ANYONE who is a registered user can read/post to ANYTIME, unless the mods locks this thread.
If you want a thread that won't be posted to or is less likely to draw attention to then consider either opening one in the blog forum or going into a private chat with a few people.
Seriously this is the only thread where you can laugh together ?
Well, as long as you keep using that as an excuse you're just going to be in this same spot another 10 years from now..........
10 years of search and no results.