Are You Romantic?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
See, that's what I'm talking about. ROMANCE IS ALL FOR THE GIRL! I'd like to meet a girl to write and sing WITH!

My double ex and I used to sing and play together, and sometimes we did in church. That was awesome!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I'll give my husband a relaxin foot and back massage 😊

I'll Pack for him a healthy lunch for work

Get ready his clean clothes and shoes every morning :giggle:

And I'll be his caring nurse when he is sick 😊 20190413_133159.jpg
Him 🤔 A warm hug and a kiss on my forehead in the morning

An I love you message everyday (text or face to face )

Making me a cup of coffee :giggle:

And him making sure to eat dinner with me everyday.

And telling me about how his day went and ask me sweetly how's mine. :giggle:

And the most romantic one is when he is giving me all of his money :ROFL:

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Agree.

A girl will love you for your own natural talents.

Why do guys like fart jokes. This is a real question too. What's so funny about a fart?
I asked my young adult son that very question last night. He passed gas in the kitchen just as I walked in. He said excuse me and cracked up laughing. Why is that funny? I've always wondered that.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Why do guys like fart jokes. This is a real question too. What's so funny about a fart?
I asked my young adult son that very question last night. He passed gas in the kitchen just as I walked in. He said excuse me and cracked up laughing. Why is that funny? I've always wondered that.

Let me ask YOU a question.

Why do women NOT find farts funny?

Why is that?

What terrible lacking in the soul prevents a woman from appreciating the eternal humor of the fart?

G

Godsgirl83

Oh BOY! how did I stumble into this thread? Oh to be young and single and dreamy again, lol. (not that I'd trade my hubby and life for ANYTHING) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS are a part of life, like burps and hiccups and sneezes and all other not so wonderful bodily functions WE ALL HAVE/MAKE.
YES! I'll admit it, no shame here I LOVE A GOOD FART JOKE & can out fart some of the toughest guys I know! (Sorry guys........ I'm taken.......)
As far as romance.................... well three short farts followed by a quick cover up of " I LOVE YOU!" isn't exactly romantic, but it WAS PRETTY DARN FUNNY! (YES! my hubby actually did that once!)

G

GtrPkr

Yep, nothing says you truly care like being able to ignore a fart! Reality it's so much more entertaining then fantasy 😏

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I think it's really cute when a guy uses his talents to impress the girl. Like if he's a baker, he could make her a cake. If he's an artist, he could draw her something special.
Ooooo if he's a singer, he could write her a song and sing it to her. Swoon! Like he could wake her up by playing an instrument or by singing at her window. I would definitely like that! haha
He could also be a writer and write beautiful poems about me! :ROFL::ROFL::love:

If I had a guy, I would cook for him or make some concoctions that I've learned in the kitchen lately. I really enjoy baking, but I'm not professional with it like some of my sisters here. I just do it for fun every once in a while. I don't have an awesome talent, but I am very organized and enjoy a structured life. If I were married, I would definitely make sure his clothes are fresh, cleaned and ironed.
Now my question is...do any guys here write poetry or songs? :giggle::p
no, Im kinda shy, boring and well just lame.

L

LadyInWaiting

Let me ask YOU a question.

Why do women NOT find farts funny?

Why is that?

What terrible lacking in the soul prevents a woman from appreciating the eternal humor of the fart?

Hmm..maybe because it's disgusting? It's like when people burp and don't cover their mouths or say "excuse me." It's unladylike and disturbing to me.
I understand it's normal to fart...but to laugh about it? That's just a lame joke to me. There's no talent required.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Hmm..maybe because it's disgusting? It's like when people burp and don't cover their mouths or say "excuse me." It's unladylike and disturbing to me.
I understand it's normal to fart...but to laugh about it? That's just a lame joke to me. There's no talent required.
When God created all things, he proclaimed all things to be good.

Are you saying farts aren't good?

Don't you read the Old Testament?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'll give my husband a relaxin foot and back massage 😊

I'll Pack for him a healthy lunch for work

Get ready his clean clothes and shoes every morning :giggle:

And I'll be his caring nurse when he is sick 😊 View attachment 197287
Him 🤔 A warm hug and a kiss on my forehead in the morning

An I love you message everyday (text or face to face )

Making me a cup of coffee :giggle:

And him making sure to eat dinner with me everyday.

And telling me about how his day went and ask me sweetly how's mine. :giggle:

And the most romantic one is when he is giving me all of his money :ROFL:
You will make a wonderful wife one day, sooner rather than later. Everything on your list is a good thing to do for your husband to be.

L

LadyInWaiting

When God created all things, he proclaimed all things to be good.

Are you saying farts aren't good?

Don't you read the Old Testament?

Maybe people did not fart in the Garden of Eden. And even if they did, doesn't mean everyone has to joke about it. I'm not complaining about farts. I'm just saying that fart jokes are lame. :cool::p

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Maybe people did not fart in the Garden of Eden. And even if they did, doesn't mean everyone has to joke about it. I'm not complaining about farts. I'm just saying that fart jokes are lame. :cool::p
You honestly believe that when Adam had to fart in the garden,
he didn't look at Eve and say, "Hey, pull my finger"?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Wow, I really have to run.
Time sure flies when you're talking about flatulence.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Well I came in here to discuss the thread topic but I can see that no longer exists.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

You will make a wonderful wife one day, sooner rather than later. Everything on your list is a good thing to do for your husband to be.
Thank you sir Tourist 😊 I grew up seeing my mother like that...she takes care of my father with love and they are still together until now 😊

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
I have learnt that you don't have to always go to special places or do grand gestures to be romantic.

One of the sweetest things, among many, that my SO did for me was when I fell down the stairs at work. Ironically we were "text-fighting" and at that moment, I slipped and used my hand to steady my fall which left me with scrapes.
His next text was weirdly "are you okay?" , at which point I shared a picture of my bloodied hand.

He insisted on coming to pick me up - which I refused because I like to be independent. However he still came around and cleaned up my wound, bandaged my fingers and kissed them.

That's when I knew I really loved him. He's taken me to some really special events - football and basketball games, musicals, plays and concerts. I love doing all of that with him. But it's also the very mundane things - like helping me move furniture to my new place, staying up late so he knows I reached home safe (when I've been out), spending hours fixing and polishing a guitar for me...

If I think about what I have done to be romantic compared to him, it may not be the same in quantity. I have taken him to a concert, the symphony and bought him gifts.
But I show my care for him in other ways - trying to understand what he likes - music, sports, books. I try to support him in every way.

The one thing I did - from my last apartment when I would walk to his place, I would stop by a shop and bring him chai. He's not a fan of coffee. Now that I've moved (and live pretty close to him), I don't go by the same place. I don't know - I'll have to think of something romantic to do now ^_^ .