So I have been approached by an art apparel place in Arizona, and they are very small with paid travel, but it means going to different states a lot. I love art and I wanna do it, but part of me isn't sure...
So I have been approached by an art apparel place in Arizona, and they are very small with paid travel, but it means going to different states a lot. I love art and I wanna do it, but part of me isn't sure...
You're not giving us much to go on. What exactly is an "art apparel place"?So I have been approached by an art apparel place in Arizona, and they are very small with paid travel, but it means going to different states a lot. I love art and I wanna do it, but part of me isn't sure...
You're not giving us much to go on. What exactly is an "art apparel place"?
You're going to get a job at Hobby Lobby?HOLD UP AN OPENING FOR HOBBY LOBBY JUST OPENED UP AS A PAPER CRAFT ARTIST AND IT LITERALLY LISTS ALL MY QUALIFICATIONS JASHDKASHDKASJHDKASHDKAH SORRY FREAKING OUT HAPPILY.![]()
The designs are nice. Why would you have to travel?Sadly I didn't get the hobby lobby gig, but also I'll elaborate on the openning. It's a small, self printing, sports apparel company. They make labels and designs for different state schools and their teams, and then go out and sell them. I would be in the artist position, designing the T-shirts. Here are some examples of what they have created in the past:
The designs are nice. Why would you have to travel?
that would be AMAZINGYou sound really excited about the Hobby Lobby job. I hope you get hired there!!!![]()
HOLD UP AN OPENING FOR HOBBY LOBBY JUST OPENED UP AS A PAPER CRAFT ARTIST AND IT LITERALLY LISTS ALL MY QUALIFICATIONS JASHDKASHDKASJHDKASHDKAH SORRY FREAKING OUT HAPPILY.![]()
That's great! Hope you get it (hobby lobby)!Mostly it's sort of like a portable tee-shirt shop, making the designs and selling those designs at the events. No but seriously I JUST found out about that other position at hobby lobby corporate so like I'm ecstatic.
That's great! Hope you get it (hobby lobby)!I'm also surprised that Hobby Lobby actually designs it own stuff.
![]()
Mostly it's sort of like a portable tee-shirt shop, making the designs and selling those designs at the events. No but seriously I JUST found out about that other position at hobby lobby corporate so like I'm ecstatic.
I love Hobby Lobby, hope you get it!
wow good for your artsie bug♥ as much as I would love for you to get work at hobbie lobbie in okc the important thing is that you find a job that makes you happy even if that means I still can't be near you