Ask Artsie Steph Anything

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Does the rain on Blaine fall mainly on the plain?

Yes. In Spain.

tumblr_m8vst2yGSt1r4grm0o5_250.gif
 
what is usually your inspiration for your artwork?

To be completely honest, whatever the teacher assigns.

Lolol kidding. 9 times out of 10 my inspiration is story telling. Whether it's a story from my own day, form the past, an inside joke, my own spin on a pre existing story (fan art ususally), I always try to convey....something. I try to make a story. :)
 
To be completely honest, whatever the teacher assigns.

Lolol kidding. 9 times out of 10 my inspiration is story telling. Whether it's a story from my own day, form the past, an inside joke, my own spin on a pre existing story (fan art ususally), I always try to convey....something. I try to make a story. :)

Everyone has a story on how they became the person that they are. Each particular one can be fascinating depending on how it is conveyed and the discernment of the reader.
 
Quick question :

I believe that DNA is a nucleic acid; alongside proteins andcarbohydrates, nucleic acids compose the three major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life. Most DNA molecules consist of two biopolymer strands coiled around each other to form a double helix. The two DNA strands are known aspolynucleotides since they are composed of simpler units called nucleotides. Each nucleotide is composed of a nitrogen-containingnucleobase—either guanine (G), adenine (A), thymine (T), or cytosine (C)—as well as a monosaccharide sugar called deoxyriboseand a phosphate group. The nucleotides are joined to one another in a chain by covalent bonds between the sugar of one nucleotide and the phosphate of the next, resulting in an alternating sugar-phosphate backbone. According to base pairing rules (A with T and C with G), hydrogen bonds bind the nitrogenous bases of the two separate polynucleotide strands to make double-stranded DNA.

Do you agree this sums it up?
You said anything?
Just something to make you smile. ;)
 
Last edited:
Quick question :

I believe that DNA is a nucleic acid; alongside proteins andcarbohydrates, nucleic acids compose the three major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life. Most DNA molecules consist of two biopolymer strands coiled around each other to form a double helix. The two DNA strands are known aspolynucleotides since they are composed of simpler units called nucleotides. Each nucleotide is composed of a nitrogen-containingnucleobase—either guanine (G), adenine (A), thymine (T), or cytosine (C)—as well as a monosaccharide sugar called deoxyriboseand a phosphate group. The nucleotides are joined to one another in a chain by covalent bonds between the sugar of one nucleotide and the phosphate of the next, resulting in an alternating sugar-phosphate backbone. According to base pairing rules (A with T and C with G), hydrogen bonds bind the nitrogenous bases of the two separate polynucleotide strands to make double-stranded DNA.

Do you agree this sums it up?
You said anything?
Just something to make you smile. ;)

Yes, I concur. *nods knowledgeably*

Hahaha I'm gonna guess all that is right. I took a pre biology class about plants and I seem to remember about the phosphates and guanine, adeine, thymine, and cytosine.

haha it did indeed, more the fact that I had no idea despite my college education hahaha. XD
 
Yes, I concur. *nods knowledgeably*

Hahaha I'm gonna guess all that is right. I took a pre biology class about plants and I seem to remember about the phosphates and guanine, adeine, thymine, and cytosine.

haha it did indeed, more the fact that I had no idea despite my college education hahaha. XD

I'm guessing it's right?
It was more to just make you laugh. I bet you never saw a question like that coming?
We need more of that.:D
Thank you for the compliment on my art.
 
I'm guessing it's right?
It was more to just make you laugh. I bet you never saw a question like that coming?
We need more of that.:D
Thank you for the compliment on my art.

Hahaha we do! That would be an awesome thread "stuff you never though of asking before" or "stuff you never thought you'd be asked in forums" XDDD

And you're very welcome! :D

dis is my art site if anyone would like to see http://artsiestephdraws.tumblr.com/
 
Can you draw me a t-rex tattooing a muscular palm tree that is crying in pain and holding a teddy bear for comfort?
P.s. your URL on tumbler once you log on says Fartsiesteph....
 
Can you draw me a t-rex tattooing a muscular palm tree that is crying in pain and holding a teddy bear for comfort?
P.s. your URL on tumbler once you log on says Fartsiesteph....

I...well I honesty can't say that that is the wierdest thing I have drawn. I'll do it for the lols though.

And oh dear I didn't realize it still said artsie fartsie, I thought that was just on the other one.... ah well XD
 
If guns don't kill people, but rather people kill people, then do toasters not toast toast ─ toast toasts toast?
 
Do you take commissions, could you draw someone on a soccer pitch mowing a pattern into it?
 
What does this mean hmmmm? NO PRESSURE :" I dont know half of you as well as I should like and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve" - Bilbo LOTR