S
[video=youtube;ctTVcKNx8Rk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctTVcKNx8Rk[/video]
Do you take commissions, could you draw someone on a soccer pitch mowing a pattern into it?
What does this mean hmmmm? NO PRESSURE :" I dont know half of you as well as I should like and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve" - Bilbo LOTR
so grateful i can finally ask this of someone...
WHY does my iron have a 'permanent press' setting??![]()
Why do drive through ATM's in America have braille????
No I think those with seizure disorders may find it unsettlingdo you think it would be a good idea to have strobe lights and search lights at where pedestrians cross instead of the green man?
If guns don't kill people, but rather people kill people, then do toasters not toast toast ─ toast toasts toast?
do you think it would be a good idea to have strobe lights and search lights at where pedestrians cross instead of the green man?
I have no idea, maybe they like th idea of never unpressing it again haha
Wheres my picture![]()