Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Last time I was moved emotionally was just yesterday when I listened to Versailles by Pinback : p Is my new favorite piano tune.
(Lame answer but I really liked the song : p)

Favorite tv show?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Twilight Zone ....

What bird can carry a coconut in flight..

A) A European Swallow
2) An African Swallow

If you are unsure watch the following informative video..

[video=youtube;H4_9kDO3q0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_9kDO3q0w[/video]

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Monty Python, yay!! :D

2/ African swallow

What genre of humour do you enjoy?

H

HisHolly

Idk exactly what you mean but BBC is my favorite.. The oldies.. Are you being served, keeping up appearances, absolutely fabulous, I love come dine with me.. could go on..

Favorite memory from childhood?

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
Not being an adult

What is currently stuck to the bottom of your shoe?

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
I honestly don't want to know lol

Likes attack on titan?

Lenardzw

Jul 31, 2015
Idk exactly what you mean but BBC is my favorite.. The oldies.. Are you being served, keeping up appearances, absolutely fabulous, I love come dine with me.. could go on..

"Are you being served???"I loved that as a child. Esp Mrs Slokam and Mr Humphreys!

Right to the one below me: Favourite fruit and most despised vegetable?

H

HisHolly

"Are you being served???"I loved that as a child. Esp Mrs Slokam and Mr Humphreys!

Right to the one below me: Favourite fruit and most despised vegetable?
That show is hilarious!!
Banana, asparagus

H

HisHolly

Favorite decade or time period

H

HisHolly

I have to say the 80's. The decade of strange hairstyles, weird gym clothing and the walkman! Growing up was great fun
I was late 82, but received it in full bc my parents loved the 80s.. Some of the best songs, style, gadgets..

Have you ever or would you enjoy snorkeling? Lol

Jul 25, 2015
I was late 82, but received it in full bc my parents loved the 80s.. Some of the best songs, style, gadgets..

Have you ever or would you enjoy snorkeling? Lol
Im a scuba diver which includes snorkeling and yes i love it!

Does a dog know what it generally means when you give them kisses?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Im a scuba diver which includes snorkeling and yes i love it!

Does a dog know what it generally means when you give them kisses?
I think so, my dog seemed to understand the affection. Also, when I hug my cats when theyre in good moods, they purr and react to it positively, so I think they at least understand its a human sign of affection : p

Whats your favorite pet?

Jul 25, 2015
I think so, my dog seemed to understand the affection. Also, when I hug my cats when theyre in good moods, they purr and react to it positively, so I think they at least understand its a human sign of affection : p

Whats your favorite pet?

Favorite pet..dogs specifically boxer

Should poodle skirts come back in style

Aug 2, 2009
Because they saw a clown.

Why does everything that tastes good have to be fattening? :p