Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014

That one, because I thought she looked cool growing up : p
(I dont even remember her name, Im not a big fan of comic book heroes : p)

Favorite fictional character in general?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

That one, because I thought she looked cool growing up : p
(I dont even remember her name, Im not a big fan of comic book heroes : p)

Favorite fictional character in general?
(Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen someone mention Jubilee as their favorite before...)

Sorry... Carry on!

One of my favorite fictional characters has always been Superman.

What would you do if you could fly?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'd sell my car and laugh at the car insurance company, I guess. And I'd probably carry a lot of people back and forth, depending on how much I could carry when I fly.

And no avian society ever developed space travel because it's impossible to focus on calculus when you could be OUTSIDE FLYING!

What's your favorite lunch?

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I'd sell my car and laugh at the car insurance company, I guess. And I'd probably carry a lot of people back and forth, depending on how much I could carry when I fly.

And no avian society ever developed space travel because it's impossible to focus on calculus when you could be OUTSIDE FLYING!

What's your favorite lunch?

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

If you could have ten of any kind of pet, what would you have?

W

wwjd_kilden

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

If you could have ten of any kind of pet, what would you have?
Goats! (Assuming I lived somewhere where they could roam more or less free outdoors)

I think I'll repeat that question :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I also would go with goats. No more mowing!

What's your favorite brand of ice cream? (Besides Blue Bell dutch chocolate, which we all know is the absolute, beat-all best...)

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Goats! (Assuming I lived somewhere where they could roam more or less free outdoors)

I think I'll repeat that question :D
10 of my cc buddies including fenner and kilden (assuming I lived somewhere where they could roam more or less free outdoors) (I mean, no way am I letting them in my house).

Alone on an island with a stranger, who would you prefer it be?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If I were alone how could there be a stranger there?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
(Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen someone mention Jubilee as their favorite before...)
That's because in the cartoon the Jubilee character was massively underplayed. She was relegated to comedy relief and naive comments that other characters could elaborate on for exposition.

Yeah I know it's just a cartoon, but I hate when people tell a story in a sloppy manner. If the story is worth telling, tell it well.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Gonna go with this cuz it wasnt answered and Im not sure if the last question has been answered or not : p

What's your favorite brand of ice cream? (Besides Blue Bell dutch chocolate, which we all know is the absolute, beat-all best...)

Most of the time I get generic ice cream, like Kroger brand : p But I once had Blue Bunny ice cream with a friend, and I thought it was really good. So Ill go with that.

Favorite cartoon?

W

wwjd_kilden

nemi

Nemi_hund.jpg
[ They should have dogs for rent/ lease at the pharmacy ]

What is your favourite thing to do to relax?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I kinda like-hate my job, depending on the day. Today is truck day, and our unload process is the most insane and frustrating thing in the world, so today I hate it : p

My dream job is to play music for enough money to live off of, is the only thing I can really think of that Id be passionate enough about doing. Either that or working with animals, but not being a veterinarian : p

If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would you like to go?

Nice_Lady

May 13, 2014
I would like to go to the most beautiful beach and have a rest (or nap eventually) on the soft golden sand and feeling the breeze and after that enjoying the waves (mid size) while not going too far. And enjoying the nature (that includes the trees and the mountains nearby)...and going back to the 5* hotel (for the best lunch ever) by walking near the water while the waves reach my feet.

Would u decide to marry for lady /guy from the first date (meet) only?

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Um...I can't really answer that question very easily, but the short version is no.

The long version is, I could probably get a pretty decent read on someone and whether or not they were someone I wanted to continue being around from a first date, but I don't blind date...so the date I'd be on with her would be after already having gotten to know her in some other way. It's slightly complicated...and if I did decide on marriage from one date...I probably wouldn't be making that decision with sound judgement...it would be more getting caught up in feelings...

To whomever may be interested in replying:

What's something you're willing to compromise?

Chester

May 23, 2016
What is something I am willing to compromise? Absolutely nothing! To me "compromise" means giving up something I believe strongly. I would give up preferences - for example - I don't like grubworms - but if in a place where I needed to eat them to please my host - I would eat them.

Next question: What Biblical character would you marry if you could?

M

missy2014

Simple : Jesus

Do you like hillbillies?

Jul 25, 2012
I wouldn't know. I've never personally met one.

Hmmm....

Do you like raisins?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I do, actually. Theyre okay on their own, but I really like it when theyre added to other things, like cookies and junk.

What is something you really wish you could do?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I do, actually. Theyre okay on their own, but I really like it when theyre added to other things, like cookies and junk.

What is something you really wish you could do?

I wish I could do MMA

What advice would you give your younger self?