Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
S

Sweetmorningdew78

For women: heels or flats?

For men: -------------- 😂 I don't know what to ask 😂

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Whats your favorite ice cream topping?

Do men like to be asked out or do the asking themselves? Lol

(Ok..couldnt just stick to 1 question)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
My favorite ice cream topping is more ice cream. Nuts, cherries, etc. is just a waste of money that could have been used to buy more ice cream. Whipped cream is almost as good as more ice cream, but only almost.

As for the second question, I have no idea. When a girl asks me out or I ask a girl out I might be able to answer the question.

Should smartphones be getting bigger, smaller or are they just the perfect size right now?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
My favorite ice cream topping is more ice cream. Nuts, cherries, etc. is just a waste of money that could have been used to buy more ice cream. Whipped cream is almost as good as more ice cream, but only almost.

As for the second question, I have no idea. When a girl asks me out or I ask a girl out I might be able to answer the question.

Should smartphones be getting bigger, smaller or are they just the perfect size right now?
Whats your preference..YOU asking a girl out or her asking you?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Like I said, I don't know yet because I haven't tried either of them yet. When I have tried both of them I will let you know.

Now about smartphones, do you think they should be getting bigger, smaller or staying the same size as they are currently?

T

toinena

Like I said, I don't know yet because I haven't tried either of them yet. When I have tried both of them I will let you know.

Now about smartphones, do you think they should be getting bigger, smaller or staying the same size as they are currently?
I think this question has been asked by Lynx before. Perhaps I am wrong, but it has to be an important question.

A bit bigger. Not smaller.

What do you think will replace smartphones in the future?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I think this question has been asked by Lynx before. Perhaps I am wrong, but it has to be an important question.

Yup..im up for the cup and string again..lol

T

theanointedsinner

given the isolation, most likely "walkie talkies"

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Sweet sister Mel. I've been on a l9ng, long journey, at the end of which I almost died. So nice to hear from you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sweet sister Mel. I've been on a l9ng, long journey, at the end of which I almost died. So nice to hear from you.
Happy to have you back in the fold. Your quick wit and humor has been sorely missed.

Besides pepperoni and mozzarella cheese what other toppings do you like on pizza?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Oh praise God! And I’m glad you’re okay. We all missed you, you know! 💜

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Happy to have you back in the fold. Your quick wit and humor has been sorely missed.

Besides pepperoni and mozzarella cheese what other toppings do you like on pizza?
Pineapple! LOL...

What country would you like to visit?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Pineapple! LOL...

What country would you like to visit?
I was born in Germany and have been to Canada a few times. I believe that I would like to visit to Mexico one day.

What is your favorite day of the week?

S

Susanna

I was born in Germany and have been to Canada a few times. I believe that I would like to visit to Mexico one day.

What is your favorite day of the week?
Every off duty day of the week.

Where’s my hat?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
It's right there-where you left it. Mine is on the floor to my left.

What's the square root of negative one?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Tbh I don’t know cos Maths is not my strongest subject and I cannot be bothered trying to figure it out cause I’m eating.

What is one thing you regret doing in 2018?

S

Susanna

Tbh I don’t know cos Maths is not my strongest subject and I cannot be bothered trying to figure it out cause I’m eating.

What is one thing you regret doing in 2018?
Maths is not your strongest subject?? So the Cosinus reference is coincidental? Lol. I thought it was some clever Maths joke I wasn’t clever enough to figure out haha.

Je regrette rien. Lol

What time is it?