Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Feb 28, 2016
hubby has it black first, about 1/2a cup, and then about '6'months ago, began mixing with organic cacao -
this has led him to making a huge cut-down on his 'caffeine intake' - the cacao is a 'head-high-natural-stimulant -
just a share: no matter how old you are, there is ALWAYS something NEW and BENEFICIAL to LEARN in order to help
yourself be the very best that you can be for Jesus, while honoring your Temple...

Feb 28, 2016
'organic-whole-brown'...

what does your eye give you the most pleasure???

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Because of who He is, not because of what we are or are not. It is ALL about Him.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
What Bible verse do you want to memorize the most, that you find most difficult memorizing?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
What Bible verse do you want to memorize the most, that you find most difficult memorizing?
1 Peter 3:15 - revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

Highlight to see if you memorized the words correctly

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
1 Peter 3:15 - revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

Highlight to see if you memorized the words correctly
I was close, lol, every week at Bible study someone would attempt to say the memory verse, who had been studying all wk, and when they tried. they would forget the end.

What compliment do you get the most?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
I was close, lol, every week at Bible study someone would attempt to say the memory verse, who had been studying all wk, and when they tried. they would forget the end.

What compliment do you get the most?
I'm growing

Why is your Avatar multi colored, and what does it mean to you?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So far, what is your favorite spiritual experience, if any?
So many, but I thank the Lord for the Holy Spirit who blesses me in so many ways.

What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? (beside meeting Jesus)

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
So many, but I thank the Lord for the Holy Spirit who blesses me in so many ways.

What's the most exciting thing you've ever done? (beside meeting Jesus)
Tough question, for now I can thank the Lord for giving me the focus on Jesus, but for your question, that is something to think about:unsure:

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Yes it is.

What's the most unusual pet you've had?
I found a bird once on the ground, didn't know it was dead, it look like it just slept, two days later it stank so my parents reprimanded me that it was a mistake, so that's how I know that it was a dead bird

What question do you hope that I would ask you?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yes it is.

What's the most unusual pet you've had?

It wasn't a pet, but I came across it early one morning when I got up and was headed to the bathroom to go pee. The lights were off and I thought I saw a shadow of something crawling by the fridge. So I turned on a light, and it was a HUGE black millipede about 3 inches long and just as wide. It looked like something you would find in an Amazon rain forest. Even Tequila was scared of it, she ran and hid under a chair. LOL.. So I scooped it up into a cup and gave it a burial at sea.. It looked like this, but shorter and wider across..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I found a bird once on the ground, didn't know it was dead, it look like it just slept, two days later it stank so my parents reprimanded me that it was a mistake, so that's how I know that it was a dead bird

What question do you hope that I would ask you?
Have I ever encountered what I perceived to be an angel?

Why, yes I have, at the least twice. One came to me in my sleep to tell me my daughter was going to be alright and another male rescued us off a long stretch on the freeway where there was nothing for miles.

Same question, and why did you think that?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
It wasn't a pet, but I came across it early one morning when I got up and was headed to the bathroom to go pee. The lights were off and I thought I saw a shadow of something crawling by the fridge. So I turned on a light, and it was a HUGE black millipede about 3 inches long and just as wide. It looked like something you would find in an Amazon rain forest. Even Tequila was scared of it, she ran and hid under a chair. LOL.. So I scooped it up into a cup and gave it a burial at sea.. It looked like this, but shorter and wider across..

One morning I found a foot long centipede in my bathtub. I called the city and they wanted it. I told my mother about it and she asked me where in the world my husband had moved me to, lol.